Guys so far here is what I figured out.
regarding the booting problems,
1. we can try different flag combinations (PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=No -x). Note : the flag(s) which worked for me might not necessarily work for others.
2. for blank screen, flickering screen try a different video cable (DVI), for me it made no difference until I removed the Galaxy GeForce 630 graphics card and continued.
3. disconnect everything except, monitor, keyboard, mouse & of course CPU
4. try to get a "Patch" for DSDT for your motherboard, there are guys who can create that for you.
5. finally in my case unfortunately I get "Install Failed" no matter what ever i do as said above. but Mac can boot ONLY in safe mode. As i had other things (projects) to work on I will stop working on Mac issues further
All the best.