Jump to content

Glorf

Glorf

Member Since 11 Jan 2013
Offline Last Active Dec 13 2013 06:06 PM
-----

Topics I've Started

How to fix "unknown error occured" App Store error on 10.9

18 November 2013 - 09:18 PM

I decided to post this topic, because it was very hard to found in the web, but the solution is pretty easy.

 

1) Install proper ethernet kext's, be sure that they are working properly.

2) Be sure that EthernetBuiltIn chameleon option is DISABLED

3) Download EFIStudio 1.1

4) Click on "Select device", select "Ethernet"

5) Click on "Add device"

6) Hex number will be shown in the window. For example, it looks like:

4b00000001000000010000003f0000000100000002010c00d041030a000000000101060001150101060000007fff0400160000006200750069006c0074002d0069006e0000000500000001

7) Edit your org.chameleon.Boot.plist. Add:

<key>device-properties</key>
<string>MY HEX</string>

Where MY HEX is hex number you just obtained from EFIStudio.

8) Reboot, and enjoy your first App Store login :D

 

Maybe it's architecture-independent, but I got this problem on AMD hackintosh, so I publish it here.

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy