So long story short once upon a time 4 years ago I was running OS x on this pc! Well, it never worked again... Not sure how to go about it now I had tried dozens of times and it never worked again!
Asus P5K Deluxe
Nvidia 275 GTX
- First question can OSX install from the IDE dvd drive? I believe its run off a j-micron chip set...
- Second question, am I looking for Lion or Mountain or a leperd install for compatibility?
- Third can some one guide me through this? I read allot of guides about making a recovery from a mac on a flash drive bla bla bla I don't have a mac!!!! I'd love to burn a DVD click install add some ketxs and be done with this! It has to be easier then it was in the old days!
I know you guys are like ugh... another n00b just Google! I have read allot of guides but none mention the IDE issues or what ISO to use ect. Thanks for taking the time to help!
225719Member Since 05 Jan 2013
Offline Last Active Jan 06 2013 03:19 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 335
- Member Title InsanelyMac Protégé
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
225719 hasn't added any friends yet.
No latest visitors to show