I've recently installed 10.8 on an Intel Core 2 Duo, Gigabyte Motherboard. I've managed to get everything up and running besides hardware acceleration.
I have a GeForce 6600 installed. I can boot fine using GraphicsEnabler=Yes in Chimera, but there appears to be no hardware acceleration (i.e. stuck at 1024x768x32 res.).
To get the system to boot I had to remove all Intel and NV kexts from /System/Library/Extensions.
I'd like to know:
(1) Is this card supported by Chimera's GraphicsEnabler for HW Accel?
(2) I understand NVEnabler had support for this card, I installed with an older version of ##### but has made no difference.. do I need to disable anything in Chimera?
(3) Do I just need to modify the existing NV kexts? If so what's the method for doing so?
Advice or links are welcome...
jaysonturnerMember Since 05 Dec 2012
Offline Last Active Oct 06 2014 09:04 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 3
- Profile Views 850
- Member Title InsanelyMac Protégé
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
jaysonturner hasn't added any friends yet.
No latest visitors to show