I was just warning you about getting angry when you are frustrated and mentioning someone who I know won't be helping since he has long left actively contributing to the community. You'll get more help if you put your frustration aside and try to give as much information as possible, even if it seems mundane or unrelated.
I have an idea what might be going on but I need more information, I would like to see screen shots of the error when it happens. I would like config.plist, boot.log, maybe ioreg and some DSDT/SSDT dumps. You can probably dump all that in one go with DarwinDumper (just select everything). Is the problem only related to USB devices in some way?
EDIT: If you can dump your DSDT/SSDTs from clover too so they are the unpatched versions.
I just don't think any one understands what you are describing and you aren't really changing the description or giving any different information so it's hard to tell what you are talking about. It's all good.
i made Darwin do a dump over here http://www.insanelym...sion/?p=2522249
i think everything but the screenshots are in that darwin's dump =0) please correct me if i'm wrong.
the error happens instantly in memtest/rember displaying that text
all the other occurences are hard to screenshot, like finder getting stuck, resolve render output getting corrupted, or prefence files getting messed up up to the point of the system becoming unbootable (the reason i started testing initially)
i can only reproduce this problem by having usb drive devices attached. so i believe that yes, only usb related
dumping the original acpi tables is going to take some time, i am away from the machine now. i can, however, try to get a darwin dump with the original acpi tables from a similar setup, if my Darwin's dump is of no help without the original unpatched tables. I don't use a custom, only the patches that are in the plist an i believe that clover drops most of the secondary