• Retail Mountain Lion 10.8.2
• ASRock 775i945GZ
• Intel Core 2 Duo E4700
• Sapphire AMD HD 5750 1Gb
• 4 GB Ram
• Patched TMR, PIC, RTC, HPET, PWRB, _WAK, USB
• Renamed TMR, PIC, COPR, USB0, USB1, USB2, USB3, EUSB to TIMR, IPIC, MATH, UHC1, UHC2, UHC3, UHC4, EHC1
• Added SBUS device
• Audio - ALC888 with DSDT patch & patched AppleHDA.kext
• Video - Full QE/CI/Resolution by adding device id to ATI5000Controller.kext & AMDRadeonAccelerator.kext and DSDT patch (for 10.8.2 had to roll back to 10.8.0 ATI5000Controller.kext)
• Ethernet - Added AppleRTL8139Ethernet.kext to IONetworkingFamily.kext/Contents/Plugins/ and DSDT patch for built-in
• Sleep - Sleep works, but the fans remain running for about 30 seconds and then turn off (system is asleep). When system wakes (by keyboard key or mouse click) it takes about 5 to 10 minutes for the monitor to wake up and for the USB devices to get power (USB device used to wake has power, others don't). Sometimes sleeping the system a second time does not work and results in black screen with fans still running. Additionally, I have to patch AppleRTC.kext to prevent a CMOS reset when waking from sleep.
I have attached my DSDT.
Anyone able to help me figure out what is wrong with sleep on this machine
Totally off-topic but how did you manage to install 10.8? Did you make a dvd or did you boot from usb? I have a similar system her from a friend of mine but it wont boot from usb. Hope you dont mind i took your dsdt to try this machine? What is your bios version?