Thanks for the suggestions. From these I can surely say now that:
1. Am very sure that the HDD is formated in HFS journeled extended guid mode ( twice )
2. The smbios I picked was 8,1 I think , cause 9.1 (Imac) was with ddr3 and I think ati instead of Nvidia which I have. So the bios had my ram, processor.and pretty much ok with it. It is the same smbios I used for previous instalation this week (and worked).
3. I am going to go into bios now and edit when I get back, but the settings that are now enabled are the same that I had when I managed to install ML..so i don't know:(
I'll be back..going into BIOS NOW
p.s. Thank you very much for the support.and sorry about spelling but i'm very tired ..it;s 5 o;clock in the morning here:(
I went into BIOS but there isn't much I can change. I have no AHCI mode. It is set to automatic. I switched it to manual and tried with Legacy mode on and still I get the same error: can't install on this computer. I turned SATA off and the chameleon loads but then just boosts up a blank screen no lcd signal(video). So I turned SATA back on, switched to Native mode and ran again chameleon from usb and OS installer starts but same error appears.
I'm left clueless. I used the same image as before, paid even more attention. Used newer 4.5 fakescm version nullcpupowermanagement.
Hope you have another hint for me to try..
Also I have found some info on MOBO:
Apparently Sata mode is AHCI according to Intel
it's Native, allows all SATA devices (4) and 0 IDEs
DG31PR Intel GMAX3100
Best Motherboard For MAC OS X!!!!!! Everything Works After Patching Sound & Video Card. On Install Use Cameleon 2.0 RC3 658 Package From Chameleon_2_RC3.zip
- Sound (ALC889) works with AppleHDA.kext, HDAEnabler.kext from dg31pr_snow.zip. Install with Kext Helper Kext Helper b7.zip
- Network works out of the box
- nVidia Cards work after adding EFI Strings with OSX86Tools OSX86Tools_1.0.150.zip
- QE/CI Supported with my Asus EN9400 GT 512mb