Accused of Cockiness

28 posts in this topic

I don't know what to say.. here is what happened..

I had a huge presentation to do in my class... there were... like 10 groups or something..

Everybody sucked.. (its just the plain truth)

My group's turn.. we tried to set the bar... but it turned out we sucked too (Dare I say and I don't say this often - that my peers were dumb and they {censored}ed up) They knew how hard I worked and they knew I wasn't going to tolerate this "crappy" presentation well..

So.. to vent my anger.. I had a meeting with them... and told them... I was very disappointed with them... I blogged about it..

and the thing about me is my blatant honesty and frank-ness.. I have no biasness to any situation.. I call it like I see it..

Now I'm being accuse of cocky and disrespectful.. I don't know how to react... <_<

p/s I use a mac :whistle:

I use a mac <_<

You have nothing to worry about, everyone else is just jealous. If you happen to have a Macbook Air, I suggest you show them how you can fit your computer into a manila envelope. You will be respected and probably graduate the top of your class. If you don't have a Macbook Air, then get one.

You have nothing to worry about, everyone else is just jealous. If you happen to have a Macbook Air, I suggest you show them how you can fit your computer into a manila envelope. You will be respected and probably graduate the top of your class. If you don't have a Macbook Air, then get one.

LOL!

I. Am. The. Boss.

@rollcage. You are sooooo right

@ChocolateJeff. Well when we make presentations in our class, our group nearly always is the best. Just try to find people who actually want to work, rather than laze around.

:) Sooo true... but apprently I'm stuck with these people for 4 years of my university life... and... I'm the most hated person in my faculty now... So .. Much... PRESSURE :)

I had a debate going on in my blog!!! 44 comments!!! holy {censored} man!!... all because I said my group sucked.. and they messed up.. :| ..

oh well.. this is a dumb thread... but insanelymac is awesome..

honestly.. :D

Jeff

I just presented today myself. Our project was the best but the whole class started to yell "kissass" or "showoff" My best advice is to work with productive people and relax. Remember, who really cares! ;)

Well when we make presentations in our class, our group nearly always is the best. Just try to find people who actually want to work, rather than laze around.

Very good piece of advice.

@rollcage. You are sooooo right

@ChocolateJeff. Well when we make presentations in our class, our group nearly always is the best. Just try to find people who actually want to work, rather than laze around.

Or find the people that don't want to fail, go with them, and don't do anything. :)

@ Master of Computer... nice advice.. :) seems like you understand my situation...

@ Numberzz.. Loving your work in the front page.. keep up the good work :D

Peace

Yeah, it's worse in Middle School and High School. btw, you can just call me MoC. :)

LOL...The situation worsened and I got like 5 emails of threats to beat my puny ass.. :ninja: .. these people don't know when to quit do they?And I did also make a public appology.. (which of course people tend to ignore so they can extend the conflict for more "fun"?) so yea.. I'll update you guys if I get the {censored} beaten out of me :PJeffquick stats on my blog...I got an overall of only.. 872 views EVER in my blog..I got 210 views... today...I got 643 views this week (holy)and.. I have 48 views in the past hour...this blog has been running for... a year.. or so...WOW... amazing.. how many crybabies there are..

LOL...The situation worsened and I got like 5 emails of threats to beat my puny ass.. :P .. these people don't know when to quit do they?And I did also make a public appology.. (which of course people tend to ignore so they can extend the conflict for more "fun"?) so yea.. I'll update you guys if I get the {censored} beaten out of me :PJeffquick stats on my blog...I got an overall of only.. 872 views EVER in my blog..I got 210 views... today...I got 643 views this week (holy)and.. I have 48 views in the past hour...this blog has been running for... a year.. or so...WOW... amazing.. how many crybabies there are..

Well at least you know that your cute small butt attracts the other males in your class.

Well at least you know that your cute small butt attracts the other males in your class.

Well Numberzz at least you know that your cute small butt attracts the faculty................

Well Numberzz at least you know that your cute small butt attracts the faculty................

The faculty? You don't know this, but I AM the faculty(if you were talking about my school; if not, I don't get it).

No really, I'm hotter than most girls. Just look at my awesome afro, suavé looks, depressed sense of self-satisfaction, half-caring look, and a sweet southern-style tie. ;)