Help Dual View for GeForce 6200 LE With NVinject

westdude

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone.

I've been trying to make this works for over a week with no result. Starting to get very frustrated. For some reason when I installed the NVinject from Kalyway installation disc, my NVidia card only allow the VGA port working but as soon as I installed the NVinject.kext upgrade to the latest version, now only my DVI that's working. I tried all of the NVCAP value I can think of including the NVCAP generator by arit and it doesn't seem to affect the screen. When I disabled the NVinject, the default kext file (I'm not sure which one it selected) shown both of my monitors (mirrored though which is not what I want) and as soon as I activate the NVinject, only one monitor that shown.

What I did with the NVinject was I added the Device ID in it and the NVCAP value and that's the value that I've been playing around with no avail. Please help? I'm really getting attach to this Leopard and loving it except for my dual view and I need it for me to do my day to day work. Many thanks everyone..

Kalyway 10.5.1

NVidia GeForce 6200LE 128Mb VRam

Latest NVinject 0.2.1

• 3 weeks later...

I got qe/ci going on 10.5.2 with your card, my dev id was 0222, vendor 10de, although I'm using analog vga. I used NVInstaller 4.1 and checked off the 128mb.

I think I still had to change my devid in nvinject tho.

Cheers,

CJ