1. 1. Who is your favorite poster?

• Paranoid Marvin
    • killbot1000
    • Maxintosh
    • erei33
    • Headrush69
    • pcwiz

49 posts in this topic

Alessandro is your main man when you want to have a serious discussion about how OpenSuse is not a new testoment ;) or just a good discussion anyway.

But seriously, he's a top guy.

Thanks, you are always very kind to me. But you know I also think the world of you :hysterical:

• 3 weeks later...
pcwiz is an excellent forum member overall, don't you think? I (~pcwiz) certainly think so.

LOL I can't help laughing at this! Especially from whom it came from! ;)

I'm still new here but judging by the votes, you appear to be truly helpful, pcwiz! I didn't know you were so popular here...

Not to dog this whole thing, but until I got on this section of the forum I had never even heard of any of these posters.

Where do all of you hang out normally? Are all of the favorite posters on the real mac side of this forum? And not on the hackintosh side. I mean I'm usually in either post install forum, sound, networking or OSX leopard installation issues and never once have i seen any of these posters out there helping in those sub forums. Believe me there are plenty of users who never get answers to there topics. Some I agree do need to do more searching though.

In the few forums I have been apart of I have noticed a trend and that is that the elite knowledgeable people seem to hang out in only a few forums and the more noobie types seem to hang out in another part and there is not as much mixing as there probably should be.

I hope that is not the case with insanelymac but some of what I have seen here leads me to believe thats probably correct more often then not.

In any case I hope we can correct it and I really hope this does not cause a big stink. I'm just curious I guess if anyone has noticed the same thing and if not maybe I'm way off here.

I hang around Multi Booting and Virtualisation, New Releases and Updates, OSx86 Installation and OSx86 Post Installation sometimes. I all around the place...surprised you haven't seen me yet.

Not to dog this whole thing, but until I got on this section of the forum I had never even heard of any of these posters.

Where do all of you hang out normally? Are all of the favorite posters on the real mac side of this forum? And not on the hackintosh side. I mean I'm usually in either post install forum, sound, networking or OSX leopard installation issues and never once have i seen any of these posters out there helping in those sub forums. Believe me there are plenty of users who never get answers to there topics. Some I agree do need to do more searching though.

In the few forums I have been apart of I have noticed a trend and that is that the elite knowledgeable people seem to hang out in only a few forums and the more noobie types seem to hang out in another part and there is not as much mixing as there probably should be.

I hope that is not the case with insanelymac but some of what I have seen here leads me to believe thats probably correct more often then not.

In any case I hope we can correct it and I really hope this does not cause a big stink. I'm just curious I guess if anyone has noticed the same thing and if not maybe I'm way off here.

In order to understand what is going on in this thread, you should know that four of the competitors were nominated by me, mainly based on the quality of their posts in "The Big Issues [Real Life]" and, in the case of erei33, also for his news posts.

Another contender nominated himself and another user.

So all the nomination was done by two people.

And like I said in the initial post, you have nobody to blame but you for not nominating.

That is very true, people didn't seem to care.

But it shouldn't be forgotten that 2 nominations went missing: Colonel's and mine.

That is very true, people didn't seem to care.

But it shouldn't be forgotten that 2 nominations went missing: Colonel's and mine.

It's alright, you're still one of my favorites and will continue to be :thumbsup_anim:

I voted ~pcwiz simply because I'm not up there :P

lol jk go pcwiz!