Radeon Mobility HD2600 512 GDDR2

Meganich

16 posts in this topic

Hi All,I have notebook Acer Aspire 5720G-602G25Mi with radeon mobility HD2600 with 512Mb.Installation of the OS goes well. After installation I have to boot with "cpus=1" to avoid loop rebooting.The image on the screen goes to the following: :angel: Then I boot to safe mode (-x) and have that:When I try to install the drivers using the giude Guide system has a Cernel panic and do not boot at all in any mode :( Do somebody can help to solve the problem?My images did not attachet Here they are:First one when system not working wellpost-208030-1207321291_thumb.jpgAnd here is the screen of booting in safe modepost-208030-1207321327_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Была та же проблема, но это было при установке Леопарда c патчами под видюшку. А вот при установке только одного патча с ванилой, получил отличный результат.

В итоге еще и звук включил. А вот с сетевушкой и wi-fi, как впрочем и с полной поддержкой видюшки и нормальным разрешением, проблемы остаются по прежнему.

(google translate from russian later...)

It was the same problem, but that was when installing Leopard with patches for video card. But when you install only one patch with vanilla, received an excellent result.

As a result, more and sound included. But with network cards and wi-fi, and indeed with the full support and normal-resolution graphics card, problems still remain.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

so, mobility radeon HD2600 on my Acer 5720 up to the point not working as well, but i see one moment.

On my internal monitor after installing, i see black screen. But if i connect external monitor - i see blue screen with mouse, but this is last that i see. "Welcome" window not show. So, video card working very bad.

I think that installing Leo on laptop with mobility radeon HD2600 impossible. On this laptop you can use only Tiger (10.4.x). If you want use Leo - buy normal computer with normal devices.

Ps. Sorry for my not so good English

Hi All,I have notebook Acer Aspire 5720G-602G25Mi with radeon mobility HD2600 with 512Mb.Installation of the OS goes well. After installation I have to boot with "cpus=1" to avoid loop rebooting.The image on the screen goes to the following: ;) Then I boot to safe mode (-x) and have that:When I try to install the drivers using the giude Guide system has a Cernel panic and do not boot at all in any mode :( Do somebody can help to solve the problem?My images did not attachet Here they are:First one when system not working wellpost-208030-1207321291_thumb.jpgAnd here is the screen of booting in safe modepost-208030-1207321327_thumb.jpg

how did you installing Leo? What distributive you installed?

i tryed any releases, but i not see screen as you 2nd screenshot