iPhone/iTouch Screenshot

13 posts in this topic

Hey all, I'm new here. Seemed like a cool Apple forum; figured I'd join and look cooler by association. :whistle:

I've actually got a request, and I hope this isn't too bothersome. But I do graphic design, and I'm trying to do something with the iPhone, presently. Problem is, that I need a full screenshot of the music page on the iPhone (or iTouch) in its vertical position. Just some song or album list, with the Artist, Album, Song, etc... selection buttons at the bottom. The higher the resolution shot, the better.

If someone wouldn't mind getting this shot for me, I'd definitely very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

How do you change fonts? I am interested in using some custom fonts from my Windows machine (like GTA and some scifi stuffs).

I'm using Caterpillar. It works really well for tons of stuff and totally integrates into preferences.app. Unfortunately, you do have to pay for it. It's worth it for me, but not everyone. $20 for a 6 month license is a little steep.

On another forums I frequent, they say that caterpillar caused a lot of issues for iPod touch's.

Really? It works flawlessly on my iPhone. I can imagine how some of the features wouldn't work like the speed dial feature. I can't imagine those features affecting your iPod if you don't use them though.

I'm using Caterpillar. It works really well for tons of stuff and totally integrates into preferences.app. Unfortunately, you do have to pay for it. It's worth it for me, but not everyone. $20 for a 6 month license is a little steep.

Yup, it does causes troubles.