Why is insanelymac not listed as a Fubra site?

24 posts in this topic

I've been meaning to ask this for a while, but I just remembered now. I go to the www.fubra.com site (linked to in this sites footer) and I check the portfolio and they have a bunch of sites there but no InsanelyMac?? Is it because that they didn't create it and are just hosting it?

;)

~pcwiz

Anything darker is fine by me, the current InsanelyMac is like staring at a lightbulb! The logo in upper left looks out of place however, I'm quite fond of the cloverleaf we have now.

I like this one better. The thing that bugs me the most about the new one is the graphical ads.I HATE graphical flash ads. the google ads we have now are just fine, just the way I like them.

rob356,

Thats basically what AdBlock Plus does, except that you don't need to manually list the domains and instead of a site blocked message there is just a space with nothing. Much easier and the handiest and most useful extension around.

I usually take off ads in commercial sites but not all of them because many sites survive on revenue from ads. As a webmaster I know how hard it is to keep a site up-going on just donations

As a webmaster I know how hard it is to keep a site up-going on just donations

Tell me about it. About 70 or 80% of my donations come from generous Italians, thank you Italy!! I have gotten donations from other places too, Switzerland, USA, etc and I appreciate them A LOT.

Tell me about it. About 70 or 80% of my donations come from generous Italians, thank you Italy!!

Alessandro17? 70 or 80% of your donations?

Either Alessandro17's a rich man only acting average by talking about free software (Linux) or you're not getting much money at all :P

Note: this day is known as Alessandro17 day to me for some reason ;)