someone's website is missing

10kelvin

56 posts in this topic

TPB is good to go to if only to read their "Legal Threats" section, where they post the text of Microsoft, Apple, various video publishers, et al.

Their particular answer to Apple regarding 10.4.3 (or earlier) was particularly sarchastic and very much "blah blah, just come bring it!" kind of attitude :angry:

Oh, and Apple's letter forbade them to publish it, which of course they have on their site. At the bottom of their reply they kinda go, "is it OK if I posted your letter, because I just did..." :)

You definitely gotta love the rogues in life. :P They definitely spice things up, if not provide excellent entertainment for those of us laboring to try and stay on the straight and narrow. :P

Jobs or Apple can not stop me or you. We can host those information (files, docs...) arround the world. They can not track or burn down us. Just start sharing. By every means, every media as you can.... Share or Die! 24/7/366.

I do not know which those 10101001... mean. My comp is hacked. I'm just a M$ user. Securities????!! I don't know what they mean.. I just start my comp. and surfing. Oh, I FTP, web server?? What is that? DC++, bitcomet, edonkey? strange for me.

Well, the guide is back up on the mirrors that are linked to Maxxuss' blog, so do a quick Google search for them.

And like some of you have noticed, the Maxxuss blog links have now been removed, since he's linking to patches once again. This may change in the future, and if it does, you can gladly post the links again. Of course, I don't see what's so hard to understand about Google; type in Maxxuss' name, and you can find what you need in pretty much 5 seconds, guaranteed!*

*Or your money back...any charges which are inferred against MrBond will be payed by his fellow mods. Certain restricitions apply, limited time offer.