Display problem on Leo4All with HD2600Pro 256MB

codylo

2 posts in this topic

Just installed Leo4All and customize to install 3rd party driver such as sound, and the graphic driver (The graphic card is recognized as HD2600). The install is successful (now using the freshly installed Leo4All to post), but the resolution is set to 1024x768, no other choice.

It then pop-up with a software update so I installed only the graphic update from the Apple Software Update, after reboot, looks like the display detected my monitor's native resolution (Dell 2405), which is 1920x1200, but it flicker every 1 second and then the display goes black for a few second, I luckily can open System Preferences and try to set the display to some other resolution and see if this help. I then switch to 1600x1200 and the flicker stop. Checked that both the card and display should be detected.

Is there any hint for fixing this ? Thanks!

post-203411-1206550303_thumb.png

Just got this problem solved a bit, there is 3 output from the card, one is d-sub (vga), one DVI and one HDMI, the output was sent out to the HDMI port so when I use a HDMI-to-DVI cable the display works with the native resolution 1920x1200, but QE/CI are not being supported.....still need to look into it.... any hint will also be appreciated. ;)