ATI HD 2400 XT supported ?

manmal

8 posts in this topic

I been looking for some information for this card too!!!, but there is not.

I bought a Gateway laptop M6809m, with this card in it, my dev id is 0x94c8, When I installed Leo Kalyway 10.5.1, in the first boot I get a corrupted graphics, I had to use the -x flag for get in Leopard and make the registration thing...

After a little search in this forum I found information only for the 2400 Pro (wich is working fine), and follow the method for make that card work without sucess. I saw when I tried to edit the plist in the ATIRadeonX2000.kext that my dev id it´s already there, and thats why I get those corrupted graphics since the first boot.

This card it must be supported since the reals imac use it.

Natit not works for us, it claims that not have information for this card and ask for extend the dictionary.

Another thing the ATINDRV driver it´s not loading. The Plugin needed is the Iagos, How can we make for this to load?

If anyone have some ideas please help

I've all but given up on this card. If you've got devid 0x94c11002, none of the patches work.netkasdo you know if anyone is working on the 2400Xt Card's. Specifically ones with the afformentioned dev Id of 0x94c11002