D-Link WDA-2320 driver HELP!

chown

5 posts in this topic

I just finished installing OS X Leopard on my PC, got everything running fine, NO internet because I can't find a D-link driver for my specific card. Does anyone know where I can find one?

I need my internets!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest BuildSmart

You cannot be helped because you do not provide enough information.

Things of importance are, chipset of device and the OS you're running.

What is not important, bragging of partial manufacturer part number like it has some kind of magical meaning where just the mention of it will fill ones head with knowledge of the product.

No on with one of these devices even posts any information from the PCIUtils lspci app which would have been a helpful start but basically at this point, I don't see much hope with this device cause anyone capable of making it work doesn't have one and if any of you knew enough about the device or what driver is required you would have posted a working solution rather than a bunch of posts whining that no one is making it work.

The fact that this device is only a b/g adapter means I don't have one and thus can't look at the device to see if it's an easy fix or not, it's not worth the effort for me to go buy one just to solve YOUR problem but if someone sends me one I'll look into it.