Thank You Maxxuss,

domino

15 posts in this topic

Now that most of us have basically upgraded, I just wanted to say thanks in behalf of the community. I want to say thank you for your efforts and the support! We know that you do look into our problems and you do read our posts but unable to reply. I just hope you read this and know that we have learned a lot from you.

Very best regards...

I also would like to add my thanks to Maxxuss (as well as Jas, DeathChill, MacGirl and everyone else who has worked so hard on this project). While I do plan to buy an actual Intel Mac when the lower cost systems come out, I will always think back on this project fondly. I have been a Windows guy for well over a decade, then about 2 years ago I was finally forced to sit down and work on OS X and fell in love. The problem I always found though was the GUI was so good I never had any reason to dig ito OS X's guts. This project has been a fantastic learning experience! I have learned more about the innards of OS X in the last 6 months then I did in the year and a half prior, and it is really because of the folks mentioned above as well as many others I am sure I am forgetting to name that this has been possible.

So Maxxuss, JaS, Deathchill, Mac Girl, Simon, and everyone else I can think of right now....Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Just think you guys, what if these people weren't there to help us?

I'd probably be playing ubersoldier still, but that's not the point :pirate2:

Thank you Maxxuss,Jas,(first names in mind) for making it all possible.

• 2 months later...

Maxxuss, JaS, Myzar, np_, Pinxue and everybody else who got my system working, a really big thanks from India. If u ever come to Mumbai/Bombay gimme a call, I will be glad to show you around.