Enlarge the size of your ePenis!

(MoC)

25 posts in this topic

I haven't laughed like this in a very, very long time. Take a look for yourself!

My favorite excerpts

YOU: "Man, I can't believe it, I got over 5,000 hits today on my Fred Durst Fanart site today."

VERY INTERNET PERSON: "I remember when my site was getting 5,000 daily hits. That was like a year ago, now we're around 10,000 daily."

YOU: (Furious) "Well... well... what I meant to say was that we get 5,000 hits MONTHLY, not daily!"

VERY INTERNET PERSON: "So you actually get less traffic than that each day?"

YOU: (Confused) "I mean, no, what I meant was that... OH I JUST GOT AN EMAIL, IT TURNS OUT MY HIT COUNTER WAS BROKEN, I GOT 15 MILLION HITS YESTERDAY, WOW!!!"

VERY INTERNET PERSON: "You have thoroughly defeated me on the Internet. There is no reason for me to continue living anymore."

VERY INTERNET PERSON: " :censored2: man, IE just crashed."

YOU: "I don't use IE, I use TurboSurf 200X Ultimate Pro Edition Zarg. It's never crashed on me in nine years, which is truly remarkable consider I only downloaded it last night. Only faggots use IE. What the hell is wrong with you? If you use IE, you deserve system crashes and maybe Bill Gates should just come over to your house and rape your mom you {censored}head, I hate you, die."

VERY INTERNET PERSON: "Okay, I'm done rebooting, what did you say?"

:D:)

I can throw my {censored} ePenis over my shoulder :D

Think Mark

Two things

1. That was way too much information :|

2. That would not be useful, you just have a rope :|:) :)

Scientific studies at Harvard University have shown over and over again that people who simply use the common "Internet Explorer" webbrowser provided by Microsoft are clinically known as "stupid faggots."

epenis.jpg

Or, you know, bigger than Numberzz..

Not mine though, i can now play Jump robe with mine;)

Think Mark

Just because I have 2 Zs in my name doesn't mean that the 2nd Z can be interpreted as "'s."

Of course TM you got some old guy about to stick his mouth on something vaguely similar to the name of this topic and is saying to it "Are you ready to rock?"

Idk....