Story + 1

djet

118 posts in this topic

Sabr opened up his refridgerator to find a very ominous chilled action figure resembling Lou Barlow. Sabr knew something was wrong. He never liked Lou, neither does his cat. Hmmm! So Sabr starts to do the 007 theme while he holds a pretend gun at the fridge.

Sabr opened up his refridgerator to find a very ominous chilled action figure resembling Lou Barlow. Sabr knew something was wrong. He never liked Lou, neither does his cat. Hmmm! So Sabr starts to do the 007 theme while he holds a pretend gun at the fridge. Numberzz showed up, right in front of the fridge, scared, he rushed off to China, killed their Premier, and became the Premier of China himself.

How's that for random :lol:

Sabr opened up his refridgerator to find a very ominous chilled action figure resembling Lou Barlow. Sabr knew something was wrong. He never liked Lou, neither does his cat. Hmmm! So Sabr starts to do the 007 theme while he holds a pretend gun at the fridge. Numberzz showed up, right in front of the fridge, scared, he rushed off to China, killed their Premier, and became the Premier of China himself. Then MoC starts Battlefield 2, clicks on the China map to start a game, and loads his sniper rifle carefully.

Sabr opened up his refridgerator to find a very ominous chilled action figure resembling Lou Barlow. Sabr knew something was wrong. He never liked Lou, neither does his cat. Hmmm! So Sabr starts to do the 007 theme while he holds a pretend gun at the fridge. Numberzz showed up, right in front of the fridge, scared, he rushed off to China, killed their Premier, and became the Premier of China himself. Then MoC starts Battlefield 2, clicks on the China map to start a game, and loads his sniper rifle carefully. He didn't hear Sabr behind him.

Sabr opened up his refridgerator to find a very ominous chilled action figure resembling Lou Barlow. Sabr knew something was wrong. He never liked Lou, neither does his cat. Hmmm! So Sabr starts to do the 007 theme while he holds a pretend gun at the fridge. Numberzz showed up, right in front of the fridge, scared, he rushed off to China, killed their Premier, and became the Premier of China himself. Then MoC starts Battlefield 2, clicks on the China map to start a game, and loads his sniper rifle carefully. He didn't hear Sabr behind him. He screams, "How dare you take away mah storie!"

Sabr opened up his refridgerator to find a very ominous chilled action figure resembling Lou Barlow. Sabr knew something was wrong. He never liked Lou, neither does his cat. Hmmm! So Sabr starts to do the 007 theme while he holds a pretend gun at the fridge. Numberzz showed up, right in front of the fridge, scared, he rushed off to China, killed their Premier, and became the Premier of China himself. Then MoC starts Battlefield 2, clicks on the China map to start a game, and loads his sniper rifle carefully. He didn't hear Sabr behind him. He screams, "How dare you take away mah storie!" I just blindfold and tie down Sabr and give him my iPod to listen to, so Sabr starts to sing "I dont wanna do this anymore..".

[sorry Sabr, no hard feelings]

Sabr opened up his refridgerator to find a very ominous chilled action figure resembling Lou Barlow. Sabr knew something was wrong. He never liked Lou, neither does his cat. Hmmm! So Sabr starts to do the 007 theme while he holds a pretend gun at the fridge. Numberzz showed up, right in front of the fridge, scared, he rushed off to China, killed their Premier, and became the Premier of China himself. Then MoC starts Battlefield 2, clicks on the China map to start a game, and loads his sniper rifle carefully. He didn't hear Sabr behind him. He screams, "How dare you take away mah storie!" I just blindfold and tie down Sabr and give him my iPod to listen to, so Sabr starts to sing "I dont wanna do this anymore..". As Sabr continued with his song, he realised that he is hungry, which brought the thought of the refrigerator back into his memory.

Sabr opened up his refridgerator to find a very ominous chilled action figure resembling Lou Barlow. Sabr knew something was wrong. He never liked Lou, neither does his cat. Hmmm! So Sabr starts to do the 007 theme while he holds a pretend gun at the fridge. Numberzz showed up, right in front of the fridge, scared, he rushed off to China, killed their Premier, and became the Premier of China himself. Then MoC starts Battlefield 2, clicks on the China map to start a game, and loads his sniper rifle carefully. He didn't hear Sabr behind him. He screams, "How dare you take away mah storie!" I just blindfold and tie down Sabr and give him my iPod to listen to, so Sabr starts to sing "I dont wanna do this anymore..". As Sabr continued with his song, he realised that he is hungry, which brought the thought of the refrigerator back into his memory.

Sabr's cat was still meowing in front of the fridge.

Sabr's cat was still meowing in front of the fridge when it burst into flames. "That's no good for a fridge!", Sabr yelled as all of his chilled goods warmed up uncontrollably. He grabbed the cat and placed it under his heatsink.

Sabr's cat was still meowing in front of the fridge when it burst into flames. "That's no good for a fridge!", Sabr yelled as all of his chilled goods warmed up uncontrollably. He grabbed the cat and placed it under his heatsink. After finding rather severe burns on his extremities, he decided that picking up an ablaze feline was a bad idea. He couldn't type for weeks.

Sabr's cat was still meowing in front of the fridge when it burst into flames. "That's no good for a fridge!", Sabr yelled as all of his chilled goods warmed up uncontrollably. He grabbed the cat and placed it under his heatsink. After finding rather severe burns on his extremities, he decided that picking up an ablaze feline was a bad idea. He couldn't type for weeks. So he had to resort to pecking away with the tip of his noze while all his food tasted like burnt hair, and the veterinarian inspection of the barely alive cat was over 100$, due to increasing prices of CAT scans.

Sabr's cat was still meowing in front of the fridge when it burst into flames. "That's no good for a fridge!", Sabr yelled as all of his chilled goods warmed up uncontrollably. He grabbed the cat and placed it under his heatsink. After finding rather severe burns on his extremities, he decided that picking up an ablaze feline was a bad idea. He couldn't type for weeks. So he had to resort to pecking away with the tip of his noze while all his food tasted like burnt hair, and the veterinarian inspection of the barely alive cat was over 100$, due to increasing prices of CAT scans. One day though, after noticing his PC was running smoother, he found the cat was gone.

Sabr's cat was still meowing in front of the fridge when it burst into flames. "That's no good for a fridge!", Sabr yelled as all of his chilled goods warmed up uncontrollably. He grabbed the cat and placed it under his heatsink. After finding rather severe burns on his extremities, he decided that picking up an ablaze feline was a bad idea. He couldn't type for weeks. So he had to resort to pecking away with the tip of his noze while all his food tasted like burnt hair, and the veterinarian inspection of the barely alive cat was over 100$, due to increasing prices of CAT scans. One day though, after noticing his PC was running smoother, he found the cat was gone. And then I realized that I had misspelled this website, and was on insanelycat.com. So time for a new story!

Once upon a time there lived a small...

Once upon a time there lived a small guy inside mars. A Small lonely guy, to be precise, his only friends were the mound of nougat, caramel and chocolate that surrounded him, and he held deep suspicions that they were part of some close-knit community that they hadn't asked him to join in on. He became increasingly sure of this as he heard them "snickering" behind his back.