Fight

Running With Scissors

37 posts in this topic

Now why would cheese and pickle be fighting? Are you trying to identify cheese as white because of the "cheesey" clothes white people are known to wear and Blacks are pickles because of their large schlongs? This is is a classic example of stimulated racism therefore I refuse to respond to it and thus ruin this topic as I will provide no battle for the next person to respond to.....

Now why would cheese and pickle be fighting? Are you trying to identify cheese as white because of the "cheesey" clothes white people are known to wear and Blacks are pickles because of their large schlongs? This is is a classic example of stimulated racism therefore I refuse to respond to it and thus ruin this topic as I will provide no battle for the next person to respond to.....

cheese-and-pickle.jpg ?

I don't think Marvin meant that, djet. I know Marvin, and he is nowhere near to being a racist.