• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

rkramer40

rkramer40

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I'm looking to integrate and HP Smart Array P222 Raid Controller: http://h18004.www1.h...smartarrayp222/

into a Hackintosh solution.  Has anyone had luck with integrating any HP Smart Array Controllers?

Music_remedy

Music_remedy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Yes. And i must correct myself! NOW This HBA is fully bootable under any Mac Pro! I just flashed lsisasebc.rom (v.3.22.00.00) from EFI BSD package for LSI SAS 3081E-R from LSI page.

Armageddon, 

can you please specify what is the process for flashing the raid card, I can't seem to find any user guide/faq to cover that.

Also what you flashed? I'm running 2006 Mac pro with 2,1 firmware on Yosemite via piker efi 

Brabbelbla

Brabbelbla

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Sorry to resurrect, but wanted to report that at the moment at least some and possibly every Areca card (at the very least my card; the ARC-1214-4I) has both a Mac EFI and a UEFI driver.

kurbads

kurbads

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

After doing some research, I put my device ID into AppleLSIFusionMPT.

How? I inserted

<key>IOPCIMatch</key>

<string>0x00701000 0x00721000</string>

and all I got was

Kext signature validation error code -67030

I do not need RAID to work, I only need card to work and for OS to see my 8TB SAS drive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy