Robin Hood

curlyboy

5 posts in this topic

Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood

I ran this with 10.4.3 and although it worked fine all color was messed up, Now im running 10.4.4 i try the game once more and it still works just fine but now all colors are correct the way they should be 10.4.4 ati drivers obviously must be better huh ,, sorry i should have said im running on sapphire ati x1600xt (256mb)

just thought this little bit of info might help towards the ati driver issues

• 2 weeks later...

eheh curlyboy, i supose the bug comes from the lack of the video control panel for ATI (that exist on real imac using X1600). Maybe correcting this bug will give us a full use of the ATI without mouse tearing.

I suggest guys to compare the GMA900 kext from 10.4.4 which supports the "hacked" GMA control panel, compare to 10.4.5 that doesnt load the GMA control panel...I think this is an apple protection and can be fix by comparing both kext, and then maybe add it to ATI

I was wondering that to i mean what is it that gives gma full as apposed to ati only partial by comparing the two there must lie the answer , I just wish i new about this stuff bcos i think the answer to the problem is actually staring ppl in the face maybe that obvious no one really noticing it , And as for robin hood game before colours were all messed up now with 10.4.4 / 4.5 colours are fine just the way they should be ..........