Login window mods

29 posts in this topic

Not a general thread, but you can post your find or own login window mods here if you want.

I found yesterday a nice mod by tiff replacements for the login window.

Made by: Sekkyumu

Download and full preview here:

http://Sekkyumu.deviantart.com/art/Leopard...Screen-80270407

imagem1dl2.png

More '10.5' metal buttons and we can say go away for '10.0' aqua with those replacements.

About the background, you just can use your own.

Well, I have the full PSD if anyone wants to have a stab at creating it. However, I really doubt that anyone will be able to recreate it without having to modify a lot of code...

Fullsize:

draftmo0.jpg

Well, I have the full PSD if anyone wants to have a stab at creating it. However, I really doubt that anyone will be able to recreate it without having to modify a lot of code...

Fullsize:

Very very nice. I would try and code it for you, if I knew how to code...

Naughty Kitty.

I so wish it was real. I would have disabled automatic logon, just to see that LoginWindow

I went to bed at 2AM last night trying to imitate that mockup. The background, transparency and element positioning are not an issue at all, but the pretty NSWindow mod will take a bit.

I will continue working on it this weekend and if it works I'll post my results here.

Cheers,

hecker

hecker, if you need someone to do any research or beta-testing while being on this, i'd be glad to destroy my machine for ya or crawl the net ;)

wär doch gelacht, wenn sich da nich was bewegen lässt...

Muß sprechen Sie Deutsches in einem englischen Gewinde....

BEARBEITEN Sie: Ihr Pfosten scheint auch, kleines... creepy zu sein und..., liebend in Richtung zum hecker

Think Mark

Muß sprechen Sie Deutsches in einem englischen Gewinde....

BEARBEITEN Sie: Ihr Pfosten scheint auch, kleines... creepy zu sein und..., liebend in Richtung zum hecker

Think Mark

LMFAO! :)

hecker, if you need someone to do any research or beta-testing while being on this, i'd be glad to destroy my machine for ya or crawl the net ;)

wär doch gelacht, wenn sich da nich was bewegen lässt...

Thank you!

Ich bin gerade am basteln! I'm all over Xcode, ATM. :)

TBH I doubt It needs a beta tester it will either work or not. and I doubt this mod will happen I have tried to mess with the login so many times and fudged my machine.

That's why we make backups! :P

gibt es wirklich irgendein Grund, warum alle waren, die auf Deutsch

sprechen?

Hope you get it finished hecker

Denken Sie Markierung

Dude ur German rockZ!

I like that HUD look or w/e its called but im not rly familiar with photoshop. Has anyone a link to a good tutorial to make something like that?

Warum sollten wir hier nicht auf deutsch schreiben? Ist doch eine schöne Sprache neben englisch. :D