• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

olegpronin

olegpronin

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
I have a question - I'm using this belkin with realtek chipset (v6) - can't use more than 54 mbps speed. How can it be changed?

Thanks

AVPRO

AVPRO

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I need this drive can anyone help, please thanks.markavpro@yahoo.com Belkin N Wireless USB Adaptor F5D8053

waldoer_ii

waldoer_ii

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Couldn't get the drivers listed above to work on Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD Intel_Amd (sse2/sse3) EFI V8 . They wouldn't detect the Belkin USB adapter. Asked the guy from www.mac-forums.com for his drivers and now I've got full access to the internet. Even works with WPA2 AES. :D

Posted Image

To get the Belkin F5D8053 USB adapter to work in Lion 10.7.2 I had to download and install the USB(RT2870/RT2770/RT3X7X/RT537X) V4.1.8.0 drivers from the Ralink website.

To Install:
Launch USBWireless-Lion.pkg from the USBWireless-10.7 folder.

Note: The new drivers won't recognise the Belkin F5D8055 USB adapter.

Download: RTUSB D2870-4.1.8.0 UI-4.0.6.0_2011_10_21.dmg

milkshake

milkshake

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Ok I have had an email where people cannot find the Belkin N Wireless USB Adaptor F5D8053 drivers anymore, so I searched through my archived email and found the 2 files that totallybonkers sent to me, it may not work for all hackintosh's but its a start.

DMG file containing drivers
Word Doc containing info

hope this helps.

metalgrayfox

metalgrayfox

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I know it's way past the last post date, but I really need the drivers for 10.3 and 10.4. Can you help me please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy