Broadcom BCM94318MPG - Leopard - Kalyway

_xXx_

3 posts in this topic

I have a Dell M140 XPS with the 2200BG Wifi Intel card. Thing is I have a extra wifi card, "Broadcom BCM94318MPG" I was wondering if there are any drivers or other ways to have the BCM94318MPG MiniPCI Wifi card working as a Airport and fully compatiable on Leopard. I used to have Mac OS X on my Dell XPS M140, but I took it off. Before I install Leopard and use the iwidrawin that I had before, are they were soultions for the BCM94318MPG? Please help me. - xXx

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
I have a Dell M140 XPS with the 2200BG Wifi Intel card. Thing is I have a extra wifi card, "Broadcom BCM94318MPG" I was wondering if there are any drivers or other ways to have the BCM94318MPG MiniPCI Wifi card working as a Airport and fully compatiable on Leopard. I used to have Mac OS X on my Dell XPS M140, but I took it off. Before I install Leopard and use the iwidrawin that I had before, are they were soultions for the BCM94318MPG? Please help me. - xXx

Install the Broadcom 43xx driver for Mac OSX. Gooooooogle it. Shouldn't be too hard to find.