Freedom Haters Beware

112 posts in this topic

If a man has a bomb in his jacket you wont know about it until it went off.

If the police/mi5/sis gathered intelligence they could stop the man before he made the bomb.

heh? They knew. They chased the guy down the street for several blocks. He ran into the station, and boom.

At least... Thats what their 'official' story is.

I just have to say this: I hope that the comments of JonTheSavage aren't ruining what people think of the average American. I don't know anyone like that in my life. And JonTheSavage: no one needs guns. If the robber doesn't have a gun, you most certainly don't need one.

I just have to say this: I hope that the comments of JonTheSavage aren't ruining what people think of the average American. I don't know anyone like that in my life. And JonTheSavage: no one needs guns. If the robber doesn't have a gun, you most certainly don't need one.

Never met a thief that din't have a gun. No, most Americans have about 50 other different assorted opinions. Its not black, and white.

Never met a thief that din't have a gun. No, most Americans have about 50 other different assorted opinions. Its not black, and white.

What I'm trying to say is that if a robber didn't have a gun, the person trying to defend himself wouldn't need a gun. It's either most people have guns, or no one does.

What I'm trying to say is that if a robber didn't have a gun, the person trying to defend himself wouldn't need a gun. It's either most people have guns, or no one does.

But really, a gun serves no defensive purpose, only offensive.

You cannot defend yourself with a gun, only kill the attacker. That's not self defense - it's murder

You cannot defend yourself with a gun, only kill the attacker. That's not self defense - it's murder

Thank you for arguing against me even though we are on the same side.

shooting an assailant in the kneecap won't kill them...

but, on a side note, it will let them sue the {censored} out of you, even though they were attacking you. sometimes i wonder about the precedents set in these matters

JonTheSavage thinks about strangers bursting into his bedroom at night to do "beastly" things with him, then goes to handle his gun.

JonTheSavage worries about Harlem.

JonTheSavage knows too much about conspiracy theories and wears a tinfoil hat.

Mao said (loosley) : "power grows from the barrel of a gun," Mao was a communist.

JonTheSavage thinks "power grows from the barrel of a gun"

Therefore:

JonTheSavage is a {censored} Communist Jewish Negro.

quod erat demonstrandum

Fox news is operated by Rupert Murdock. He has stock in BBC as well.
So? I have stock in Apple, doesn't mean that I tell them how to design things and whatnot.

EDIT: No. I take that back. Walk into Harlom without a gun and a cop uniform on. Count how many holes you get

in you before you get to the end of the street.

First off, that's racist as {censored}. Second, that's idiotic. Why would you walk into black neighborhood wearing a cop uniform on? None of your scenarios that you've used would ever happen.

Guns were not allowed on the plane, and the pilots were not allowed to carry. Again, a boxcutter can hold up an entire cabin of unarmed peasants.
That's just stupid. The guy had to have something else. If it were just a boxcutter then I bet any money that a couple people would've banded together to overpower him.

Things are a lot harder to get hold of when it is illegal not to mention how much more expensive.
That's not always true. Weed's pretty illegal here. Yet I could go to my neighbor's and smoke a fat blunt right now. And when we had Prohibition here, people were smuggling alcohol in like there was no tomorrow.

Most cops are criminals in case you haven't noticed.

Your cameras didn't save you from 7/7. They all for some mysterious reason FAILED that day. Maybe you could tell me who pulled off the 7/7 bombings, and what happened? I know you can't, don't worry about it, I don't fell bad for you. Your population was unarmed. The idiot fat cops couldn't stop some guy with 2 legs. Thats both sad, and funny at the same time.

You lost this arguement before it started.

In this country that may be true. Alot of cops are criminals. But you forget, he's in a different country. Cops are different everywhere.

I do find it odd that the camera's just stopped working then, but that's cause I used to be a conspiracy theorist. Now I've realized, there's nothing we can do, we're screwed, but some of the 'question everything involving authority' thing is still kinda rooted in.

And no, you definitely lost this argument. Long before it started. Before the thread was created. Before this forum was even created. You Epic Phailzorz!!!!!1!!11!!!@!!!1!!!!one!!!!1!!!!!.

I used to be anti-gun control, but after reading here, I'm pro. Scissors brought up some points (even though he meant Britain), as well as all the other smart people here. But people like you Jon, are the reason everyone thinks we're {censored} retarded. Your dumbass makes me even more ashamed of being American.

Guns were not allowed on the plane, and the pilots were not allowed to carry. Again, a boxcutter can hold up an entire cabin of unarmed peasants.

What the {censored} would you need a gun for if all he had was a boxcutter, which in reality would be hard to get on a plane. Also, I would take my MacBook Air and slice through his leg. Making me the winnar.

Most cops are criminals in case you haven't noticed.

Definitely not in my country. We respect the police much more than we respect our politicians.

Never met a thief that din't have a gun.

Most thieves and robbers do carry a gun in this country, but in most cases it is a toy gun, ROFL.

The UK certainly is not the safest place to live but its a lot safer than the US.

The worst you risk in the UK is being punched by a drunkard. On very rare occasions you risk being stabbed.

You remind me of a Jeremy Clarkson quote

"I do believe people in certain parts of America have started mating with vegetables"

:)

I am pro gun control...

Ok.We are on the same side...I do not understand why people needs guns...

@ Alessandro17

"Definitely not in my country. We respect the police much more than we respect our politicians.

"

That is true:not only in your country... :thumbsup_anim:

And if you think it is possible to take guns completely from a population, then you are delusional, and need to seek psychiatric attention. If someone tries to rob me, I will fire back, reguardless of your uneducated opinion.

And if you think it is possible to take guns completely from a population, then you are delusional, and need to seek psychiatric attention. If someone tries to rob me, I will fire back, reguardless of your uneducated opinion.

A lot of other nations that are industrialized don't have guns. What I'm trying to say is that if the robber doesn't have a gun, why would you need one?

A lot of other nations that are industrialized don't have guns. What I'm trying to say is that if the robber doesn't have a gun, why would you need one?

You don't know that if its dark.

Exodus 22

2 "If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed; 3 but if it happens [a] after sunrise, he is guilty of bloodshed.

"A thief must certainly make restitution, but if he has nothing, he must be sold to pay for his theft.

Thats why they smuggle them over the border moron.

Then that person dies because he failed to defend himself. Therefore you have advocated that person's death. The crook is 10 minutes ahead of the cops. Do you really think he is going to stay there and wait for the cops to come get him? You advocated guns for the cops to kill, but you didn't advocate the other guy with the gun. Why? So the cops are criminals too because they have guns? Why don't you advocate the victim?

I'd like to go ahead and point out that 7 of the 9/11 hijackers that "died" in the terrorists attacks, are actually still alive, meaning they couldn't have been on those planes. To this day the US government has not changed the list, it still has the same 20 people on it.

I find it very hard to believe that a plane was hijacked by somebody with a box cutter, somebody would have definitely tackled them if thats all they had. Guns might have been a different story, but everybody sitting by on a plane with box cutters while a plane is heading toward the city is a hard pill for me to swallow.

9/11 was an inside job, I have denied it for years, but all the evidence for it just keeps adding up...and I now believe it to be true.

In Japan, the police officers did not have guns, they had little booths where they gave people directions, they were everywhere but they were harmless, they weren't busting people left and right, they were helping people home.

Japan has one of the lowest murder rates in the world (higer suicide rates though) hehe.

Police officers in every country should have this approach, they should not be focused on busting people for no reason like they do here in the US, they should be focusing on helping people, which sometimes involves being arrested, but when over 1% of your entire country is in prison (US), you are doing something wrong as a nation, thats all I can say.

Also, guns are not the only factor at play here, much of the success or failure of gun-control has a lot to do with how a society is organized, if the society and those at the top intend and act in malice to the people then the citizens need guns, if the government is stable, and they are providing for their people, and people generally get along, then there is no need for guns.

I am not for outlawing guns, I feel like people should be able to have something like a bolt action rifle or something if they want to go hunting or go to the shooting range (all of these things I hate however, but I respect people's right to do it), but semi-auto pistols, assault weapons, etc. are purely ridiculous.

Exodus 22

2 "If a thief is caught breaking in and is struck so that he dies, the defender is not guilty of bloodshed; 3 but if it happens [a] after sunrise, he is guilty of bloodshed.

"A thief must certainly make restitution, but if he has nothing, he must be sold to pay for his theft.

Quoting the bible?

I thought your sources were bad, but this is a step too far ;)

I'd like to go ahead and point out that 7 of the 9/11 hijackers that "died" in the terrorists attacks, are actually still alive, meaning they couldn't have been on those planes. To this day the US government has not changed the list, it still has the same 20 people on it.

I find it very hard to believe that a plane was hijacked by somebody with a box cutter, somebody would have definitely tackled them if thats all they had. Guns might have been a different story, but everybody sitting by on a plane with box cutters while a plane is heading toward the city is a hard pill for me to swallow.

9/11 was an inside job, I have denied it for years, but all the evidence for it just keeps adding up...and I now believe it to be true.

In Japan, the police officers did not have guns, they had little booths where they gave people directions, they were everywhere but they were harmless, they weren't busting people left and right, they were helping people home.

Japan has one of the lowest murder rates in the world (higer suicide rates though) hehe.

Police officers in every country should have this approach, they should not be focused on busting people for no reason like they do here in the US, they should be focusing on helping people, which sometimes involves being arrested, but when over 1% of your entire country is in prison (US), you are doing something wrong as a nation, thats all I can say.

Also, guns are not the only factor at play here, much of the success or failure of gun-control has a lot to do with how a society is organized, if the society and those at the top intend and act in malice to the people then the citizens need guns, if the government is stable, and they are providing for their people, and people generally get along, then there is no need for guns.

I am not for outlawing guns, I feel like people should be able to have something like a bolt action rifle or something if they want to go hunting or go to the shooting range (all of these things I hate however, but I respect people's right to do it), but semi-auto pistols, assault weapons, etc. are purely ridiculous.

killbot, you've been taking Jericho too seriously

Exodus 22

:hysterical:

You should get a prize for some of the funniest posts -ever. You're almost better than the creationist nut cases.

But, ok, lets bite...

So by your logic I should gun down ANY person I can't quite make out in the dark? After all, they could be getting ready to unload their kalashnikov on me. That would make taking a walk to the dairy after dark an exciting, if not a practical, experience.

The Bible!? Any other works of fiction you'd like to quote? If that's how we are going to play:

"In Lord of the Rings, there are no guns; yet, Frodo triumphs. Therefore guns are bad, m'kay..."

You do realise that even a cursory review of relevant journals shows that guns/increased sentencing/capital punishment has NO effect on reducing crime? In fact some research shows evidence to the contrary.

killbot, you've been taking Jericho too seriously

I love Jericho, its a great great show, but its a work of fiction.

No, the evidence I am referring to has a lot to do with the physical buildings themselves.

1. 7 of the Hijackers are still alive

2. No steel building either before or after 9/11 has ever collapsed from fire

3. The buildings imploded, in exactly the same way, they did not fall over, etc. They fell strait down. This indicates demolition

4. The steel supports for the buildings were sheared at a diagonal angle, this was discovered after the collapse, steel beams like these are only sheared diagonally when a building is going to be demolished.

5. After the collapse there was still molten steel at the site, steel does not become molten from the temperature of burning jet fuel, it needs the heat of magnesium (which was also found at the scene) to actually melt through the steel beams, this material is used to actually cut/melt the steel beams on other demolition projects.

6. Building 7 collapsed from misc falling debris from the two buildings, its also a steel building that collapsed from fire? Gimme a break!

I'm not just some whack-job dude. I have {censored} to back up what I think.

In regards to Japan, I have been there, I lived there for a few months, and I loved it. The way they organized police was amazing, and I think its a lot better than the system we have. (Not that Japan doesn't have its own problems, racism being the biggest one I saw while over there, not toward me, but toward Koreans).

I think my societal organization argument speaks for itself.

I am not bringing up a conspiracy, I am not telling you what's true, I am only stating that this evidence is there, and that nobody (especially the government) has had anything to say about it. And some of these pieces of evidence are quite compelling, if there was an alternative explanation to these I might be compelled to change my point of view, but so far the evidence would indicate what I am saying.

Not to mention, this has been done before and how quickly we forget...World War 2. FDR a full year before the war started would not have anything to do with negotiations or talking with Japan, when Japan would send Envoys, FDR would send them back, we froze Japanese Bank accounts here, cut off 100% of their oil supply. Before Pearl Harbor the people in the US were greatly opposed to joining the war. Days before Pearl Harbor, FDR got an intelligence report that a Japanese fleet was moving in the South Pacific, he ignored the intelligence, all of this was used as a convenient excuse to get into the war. FDR was also part of the banking elite of this country so I wouldn't put it past him to do such a think for some "greater purpose".

We are merely the empire of choice at the moment, all empires fall. -_-

(if people think I hate my country, they are wrong, I love my country more than anybody, but we need to not be an empire, this is the only way our country will last in the long run)

I used to follow the whole 9/11 truth thing too killbot. But then I stopped cause I realized we're too into the New World Order already. There's no point in trudging on with the movement. And there's another difference between us, I hate the country, you don't.