Desktop Intel GMA950 and 10.5.2

Deviant0ne

4 posts in this topic

Like many others, I am using an integrated Intel GMA950 on my hackint0sh desktop. There has been quite a bit of work done on GMA950 laptops, but desktops have been left in the dust.

I have been looking at the AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext supplied with the Leopard Graphics Update, and aside from simple changes, I cannot figure out how the code differs from that of previous builds of AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext.

If anyone can shed some light on the subject, your information would immensely help the community. I would be happy to lend what I've learned about the subject, but as of now, I am at a stand-still.

Like many others, I am using an integrated Intel GMA950 on my hackint0sh desktop. There has been quite a bit of work done on GMA950 laptops, but desktops have been left in the dust.

I have been looking at the AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext supplied with the Leopard Graphics Update, and aside from simple changes, I cannot figure out how the code differs from that of previous builds of AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext.

If anyone can shed some light on the subject, your information would immensely help the community. I would be happy to lend what I've learned about the subject, but as of now, I am at a stand-still.

I'm having the same problem with this as well. Getting the 950 to have the correct resolution (shooting for 1680x1050 at least, higher would be nice) is the only problem I'm having. I'm using an Aopen MiniPC with identical specs to a Mac Mini (1.66GHz, 1GB Ram, GMA950).