Bit of an NVIDIA Leopard Problem

TrYp MyNe

7 posts in this topic

ok i kno this is a repost, but i think it was in the wrong section. this is the right section. so i have a problem, i have EVERYTHING working on Leopard, except for sleep, and this annoying graphics problem. you see, in Tiger, the drivers i installed for my 7200gt worked fine, had QE supported and everything!!!! but now in leopard, i can't get QE and it says Core Image is Software. so wtf am i to do? leopard is laggy if i don't have QE, because i experienced the same in Tiger before i dloaded the kexts for it. But, what can i do to fix it? also another problem related to graphics drivers, the login screen takes forever to load, and i am 75% sure its due to the graphics drivers i currently have. can i just go in and delete every kext that starts with "NV"??? and the ati ones, because i hate this 8-minute long boot not even gettin to the desktop after 8 minutes. please help and thnx in advance :P

:( please help, i beg of you

thanks nikonnut for the reply, even though i just now fixed my problem without that installer. its the one that came with the Zephyroth DVD anyways and it didn't work :S but i used the Titan from 10.5.2 and now am enjoying QE and CI and full resolution along with RCA SPDIF, perfect LAN, full motherboard support, and everything now works so i am happy :( real happy. the only thing still broken is sleep idk y but it won't come out of sleep, the graphics card that is. but other than that, it works perfectly!!!! i will now update my sig :D thnx to everyone who helped me with everything!!!!