what do you guys think

13 posts in this topic

I noticed there was a "Get your free iPhone here" ad on the front page, and honestly, they all seem like scams to me. Other than that, the site's ok. There doesn't seem to be much there that isn't elsewhere, it's mostly old news to me, but you did say that you didn't update for awhile so maybe I'll check again in a week or two.

its not really a scam because that is mine I got frm them its prob the same as paying for an iphone but without money. learn here www.freebiescout.com

I hate all web pages that don't resize to take advantage of my widescreen. :D

Hmm yeah I guess so but thats not really his fault...WordPress themes usually have some bugs. The only way to fix this would be to make your own WordPress theme or to get one that does resize :)

Hmm yeah I guess so but thats not really his fault...WordPress themes usually have some bugs. The only way to fix this would be to make your own WordPress theme or to get one that does resize :D

Sure it's his fault, he chose to use WordPress and a cookie cutter theme.

You always have to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of using any application/theme. For most people its probably not a big deal, but that doesn't change the fact that these "narrow" pages look poor on wide screens. :)

Hey Im so sorry if its not widescreen but yeah, Yeah im gonna start this back up I have a team of 5 and where gonna get this back together all try changing it to make it more "for WIDESCREEN viewers" so thanks keep the ups and downs coming. PC wiz thanks for the Word Press support

• 1 month later...

I see that the Revolution theme is the one installed, Revolution makes the best ever themes for WordPress. It looks like though that its not just a theme, it looks like it comes with a bunch of plugins for that front page content (Featured Photos, etc.)