I just used CCleaner to clear all my private data.....

Boot Camp

27 posts in this topic

Is that supposed to be funny? Oh wait, I got one too: So there I was trying to free up some space, so I deleted this useless hog of a folder called "Program Files" or something lame, can't recall, and guess what?! It cleared like 42 gigs!!! AMAZING!! But then Windows crapped out on me as if I needed all those files. Ridiculous!

Is that supposed to be funny? Oh wait, I got one too: So there I was trying to free up some space, so I deleted this useless hog of a folder called "Program Files" or something lame, can't recall, and guess what?! It cleared like 42 gigs!!! AMAZING!! But then Windows crapped out on me as if I needed all those files. Ridiculous!
Oh man! So you lost all your programs?! Or did you have a backup?

Dude, you know I wasn't being serious right? Why is your post even in the "Laughs" section, cuz' I don't get it at all.
I was sarcastic and I'll admit it's not funny and that I should have never posted this topic, happy now?

but I could always just do it again in four years. :rolleyes:

Hehe, now THAT, is amusing. I wonder how much {censored} I could accumulate after four years. Hrmmm.... NAH, it ain't happening. I reinstall Windows like, once every fortnight, so junk files are no biggie. :D

Well when my HD fills up usually i take all my documents and stick in on my USB hard drive and reinstall windows.

I'm with you. Even with all of the great apps that are available to help clean/maintain Windows, I still find myself formatting and doing a fresh install every year or so.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I just used System Mechanic and it removed 3.21Gigs!! Not kidding! All my stuff is there, no problems. I know he was joking, but it can happen sometimes! that is how horrible windows is at drive keeping. it also said my drive was 58% fragmented. I took a screenshot, but it is still defraging, and it doesn't do anything else. All i use that computer for is, server, media (hooked to TV), and games. (maybe torrenting...). That is insane!

Think Mark, you are a fail for just having that picture on your computer in the first place..

Seriously though, this is probably one of the lamest threads on this forum..

Official Decision: This thread is NOT cApproved.

Think Mark, you are a fail for just having that picture on your computer in the first place..

Seriously though, this is probably one of the lamest threads on this forum..

Official Decision: This thread is NOT cApproved.

Sweety, right click the images.... get its address.... and umm... notice its on a photobucket account... pakuorg....

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z261/pakuorg/fail.jpg

Think Mark

EDIT: Colonel: Your a fail for blocking me on iChat.... :)

1. Sweety, right click the images.... get its address.... and umm... notice its on a photoshop account... pakuorg....

2. EDIT: Colonel: Your a fail for blocking me on iChat.... ;)

1. Sweety? :(

2. Haha :P

Sweety, right click the images.... get its address.... and umm... notice its on a photobucket account... pakuorg....

EDIT: Colonel: Your a fail for blocking me on iChat.... ;)

1. You're cruising for a bruising

2. You fail at detecting what IM client I use...