Using a hackintosh for professional production

8 posts in this topic

hey all ,

after using a hackintosh for testing and getting good performance i need to ask :

do u guys really think a hackintosh can be used for real production (pro) like music and 3D massive projects ?

need your opinion and "Success stories" if any of u guys got to tell ...

thanks!

Shimi.

It is in my opinion a superior OS.

It has exclusive applications, like Final Cut Studio, Logic Studio Pro and Aperture for example. That and it has many of the commercial products Windows has, such as Adobe Creative Suite.

But if you're really using these for commercial gain, don't use a hackintosh. It's illegal. Get a Mac.

It is in my opinion a superior OS.

It has exclusive applications, like Final Cut Studio, Logic Studio Pro and Aperture for example. That and it has many of the commercial products Windows has, such as Adobe Creative Suite.

But if you're really using these for commercial gain, don't use a hackintosh. It's illegal. Get a Mac.

right now its for testing only ,

after using osx for 4 months i cant really find a gain against windows ... i am still a windows user

and cant seem to see a reason to switch , that's why i started this topic...

right now its for testing only ,

after using osx for 4 months i cant really find a gain against windows ... i am still a windows user

and cant seem to see a reason to switch , that's why i started this topic...

Give OS X a try. There's a reason why we prefer it...after a while it just seems more intuitive and elegant.