fcp

Vivalarte

5 posts in this topic

what do you want help with? maybe you could tell us?

Do you wanna know what it is? come on you gotta type better questions!

we are not mid readers!

Hi whats up.Actually I believe that people can read others mind they just to lazy or cheap mf. haha.

Thanks 4 reply. Like your strange pic .

I am in a process of buing components to my Media workstation

1. Want to build FCP.Maya .Steinberd workstation on hackintosh. (Leopard I guess )

2.If that will suck I would have to switch to Windozo Avid

3.Seek the flawless and solid way to install Mac on GA or Asus Mobo

I installed Leo on my Asus P5VDC - TVM with VIA chipset -Kalyway with MBR ,no Vanilla checked fixed my ALC 655 audio with patch but this just for checking.

I need solid 100% working Hackintosh.

My picked rig looks like that . What You think in therms of

A- solidness

B- easieness of instalation

C-Future updates.

D-Posiibility to Dual Boot if I have to ( Network stuff )

I am thinking about Retail DVD install , and downloading TOH & JAS . versions Already have Have iATKOS and Kaly.

MOBO-GA-P35-DS3P

PROC -Core 2 Quad Q6600

MEM- 8GB DDR2 800 mhz

GRAPH-Asus ATI Radeon HD3870 512MB DDR4/256bit TV/DVI PC

HD Caviar 500GB WD5000AAKS SATA II 16MB 2X

Sound- RME HDSP9632e - This is new stuff with PCI Express slot kind of expensive so far but will work with MAC OX

I am stiil not sure about the mobo but I need 6-8 GB RAM , couple of Fireware maybe I could add one ?

So thats about it for now..Thanks

hahah it would be nice to read minds!

well my build is SOLID and run FCS 100%!

my Mobo is the Bad Axe 2 and it can hold up to 8 gigs of ram (i am unning with 8)

and has one firewire port on it and you can also connect on via the case ports (at least there is a port on my case)

o you can Def. add on a firewire card!

also i saw you only have a 500 Gig HDD, idk if you do a lot of video editing and what format it is in, but i do a lot of HDV editing and it takes up A TON of space so maybe you should look into either a bigger HDD or more, i have 3x 500's and im pretty happ, i do all the editing and have tons of movies and song on my Hack.

Installation went pretty easy on my Hack, Used Kalyway 10.5.1 than the 10.5.2 update, after that ran the graphics update. all in about 25-30 min. only thing is sound doesnt work is the sound, there is a patch but i used a Firewire card, and for some reason my PS/2 ports don't work but i use a bluetooth keyboard and USB mouse. other than that it is 100%, so maybe it is like 99.6%?

does that PCI sound card work in OS X? if it does can you give me a link?

just make sure 100% it works!!

i love my "Hack-Pro", only around 1550 when all said and done!

my pic is "The Devil and God are Raging in side me" by Brand New, My Favorite Band!

Hope i helped!

just hollar if you need more help!