• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DeathChill

DeathChill

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
I'm just wondering how many people here have ordered and received their Intel iMac's? How are they performing thus far? Are you experiencing the bugs with Front Row and the like?

smartin53

smartin53

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
I got a 17" one at the Apple Store a few weeks ago and even though I don't use it that often right now it seems to be doing ok. I mainly just use Front Row as eyecandy when playing music off my ipod in itunes (nothing local on the PC) so I haven't personally been able to corraborate on the video glitches some have had. I admit I'm planning on using windows as my primary OS once the EFI issue has been solved though.

BaselineAce

BaselineAce

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
What draws you to Windows?

smartin53

smartin53

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Familiarity, software support, etc. OSX is nice but some of the things I do I just can't do on it (like play many of my favorite games).

zorxd

zorxd

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
and you bought an intel iMac for running windows?

cyrana

cyrana

Prophetess of Doom

• Retired
  • 1,462 posts
The iMac is a nice piece of kit, although I can't imagine buying one just to run Windows on it... :) It is true that there is nothing else that looks anything like it in the PC world, though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy