Your fail of the day

(MoC)

74 posts in this topic

I don't phail.

This kid phailed at Coffeehouse. The mic kept dying out on him during 'Killing In The Name Of'.

oh of course all those phails that were supposedly "mine" were simply those of people i have heard of, as i am infallible.

now continue on..

My phail of the day was closing my pencil case real tight, I had a exam today and I tried to open it, in the end I must of opened it a bit too hard and teh whole casing split in to two and made a loud noise :(

Now to do that English Paper, The Atmosphere in a Exam Hall

oh of course all those phails that were supposedly "mine" were simply those of people i have heard of, as i am infallible.

now continue on..

If you were trying to make it sound like I was saying something like 'I have this friend...blah blah blah' and it was actually me, it wasn't. Cause I would've done a better job. He has a monotonic, Ben Stein voice. And he sang 'Screw you I won't do what you tell me' cause he was told he couldn't swear by the teachers. If it was me, I would've said 'Alright no prob' and scream '{censored} you...' anyways.

Again, I don't phail. Everyone around me does.

cause i wanted to know!

My friend said the same thing.

but now its maybe just a test to see if i'm worthy? idk. F*ck that.

today my phail happened about 10 minutes ago. I forgot my key so i had to climb up the balcony to the second floor. My hands hurt. And when i was hanging from the wood i heard it crack. I was like oh {censored}. But i made it! :(

In my school they blacklisted all the proxies but I googled proxy site and went to page 40 ;)

Go here: www.webproxy.pro

Why does no one ever say that translate.google.com is a proxy? The schools will never think of it.

I was exhausted today, and in Chemistry, the teacher asked me a question and I replied with

"Hydrogen Stephanie... I mean, sulphate"

haha someone has a crush!

was she in the class??

Today ... i failed cause i argued with this kid over an answer for about 2 minutes, then went to the teacher. I lost. :P

oh, and my dog has a hurt paw or something. She yelps. :[[

Today we had to do a short skit and I yelled out during the applause because everyone was already laughing "I WANT YOU TO HAVE MY BABIES!!!!!!" lmao it was the shizzle :P

Why does no one ever say that translate.google.com is a proxy? The schools will never think of it.

Because it has educational value. :(

My major phail (or maybe the cook's?) of the day was getting food poisoning, then having to do a chem lab between running to the bathroom to puke. Not a fun day...

And phailing to get it through my professor's head that EXCEL WILL NOT draw a trendline for a second-derivative when it's a six-part piecewise function. :wallbash:

And phailing to get it through my professor's head that EXCEL WILL NOT draw a trendline for a second-derivative when it's a six-part piecewise function. :wallbash:

:(:wallbash::hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I guess this is a fail but I don't know, my sister just had her period and my parents are away at a conference so i had to go into walmart and ask the woman which tampons are best for a 13 year old girl and she thought I was some pervert. Anyway I got what I needed and go the hell out of there. Then my sister complained "There not the right ones" 'They don't feel good" and I said "Well next time you go in there and ask about your period"

I guess this is a fail but I don't know, my sister just had her period and my parents are away at a conference so i had to go into walmart and ask the woman which tampons are best for a 13 year old girl and she thought I was some pervert. Anyway I got what I needed and go the hell out of there. Then my sister complained "There not the right ones" 'They don't feel good" and I said "Well next time you go in there and ask about your period"

:(:);):hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

Srsly......

Well not to be a hypocrite buutttt

Other day I was sitting in the back of last period Biology....all freshmen in that class cept for me and some Indian gurl... well something interesting actually started to happen cause so I stopped daydreaming about new Forum Games (not rly) and then saw that two of the freshwomen (huh?) were leaving to go to the bathroom, and right as they left one of the other girls announced they were on their periods....she got the whole class's stare and immediately said that I had told her that. I responded with a very stoner-ish "What?" to which the whole class (half of them probably don't even know what a menstrual cycle is) went into a giggle fit. The teacher tried to regain control of the class by saying that the whole thing was very vulgar to which I responded by saying it was biology class. Had a nice talk with her afterwards about upperclassmen maturity.

Srsly......

Other day I was sitting in the back of last period Biology....all freshmen in that class cept for me and some Indian gurl... well something interesting actually started to happen cause so I stopped daydreaming about new Forum Games (not rly) and then saw that two of the freshwomen (huh?) were leaving to go to the bathroom, and right as they left one of the other girls announced they were on their periods....she got the whole class's stare and immediately said that I had told her that. I responded with a very stoner-ish "What?" to which the whole class (half of them probably don't even know what a menstrual cycle is) went into a giggle fit. The teacher tried to regain control of the class by saying that the whole thing was very vulgar to which I responded by saying it was biology class. Had a nice talk with her afterwards about upperclassmen maturity.

:(;):hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I'm uncontrollably laughing!!!

Srsly......

man, your teachers sound like douchebags, in my bio class, the teacher is the one making fun of the menstrual cycle