Your fail of the day

(MoC)

74 posts in this topic

I made this thread as a fun place for us members to describe how they screwed something up in their day even if it is a minor thing

I'll start:

EDIT (SEE #8): I went to Ikea today :(

I was talking to a girl and i overdid it with saying i liked her and stuff.

:/

oh and now my IDE HDDs don't work.

EDIT::

I SUPER LOVE THIS THREAD!

sometimes i don't want to complain to much in the others. but here i can! :(

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually I phailed today. I tried to get Guild Wars to work on Fusion. Thinking it was gonna have close to the same look and remotely close speed. I don't know what my mom's HP has but it can run on that. My MacBook was made more recently. And no one contradict my point in my sig. I'm a much more casual gamer than the jackasses I'm talking to there.

Epic Phail today:

On Valentine's Day I received a "Secret Lover" Valentines Day Card and I thought it was one of me girl "friends". Well today, I was talking to her and we started talking about Valentine's Day. I asked if it was her who sent it to me. She looked at me funny and said (and I quote), "I don't even like you at all"

:)

At least my new leopard install will keep me company.

Last Thursday: Wife got sick.

Last Friday: Took her to the doctor.

Last Saturday: Car broke down on the way to taking my wife to the doctor for a follow up.

Last Sunday: First BSOD in Windows I have had in 6 months (caused by AVG).

Today (Monday): Paid for doctor bill and auto repair bill.

Short and simple. I went from dreaming about my new G5 Powermac I was going to get this summer, to paying $1,000 in medical and auto bills.

Maybe next year...

ok

So this there's this girl that i like, and we have been texting off and on all day. But sometimes when i send her a text, she makes me wait like 5 or 10 minutes for the reply. so finally, i got this idea. i was like ha! I got a message from her saying she was tired, so i typed (?) out a good-night text, then set the phone down. I was going to send it after like 15 minutes, to prove that she has to wait for me too. or something like that.

anyways, after 7 minutes, i get this text from her saying she is going to bed. i sent my text less than 15 seconds later.

so i lost. epically?