Anyway...Some one make a app to make it possible for us.I'm talking about Transbar, a tiny and small resource usage tool who will help setting up a transparent menubar in REALTIME without restart/login out needed.Things aren't perfect at all and this tool still under development.
For those of you who don't know Transbar is a small application that overlays a blurred copy of your desktop picture to fake the transparency Apple denied us with older computers.
To access the preferences window double click on the application after it has launched.Change
- Added saturation level slider.
- Added option to hide the line on the menu bar.
- Added blur level slider.
- Transbar now shows up on all spaces.
- Added option to show caps on menu bar.
- Added transparency slider.
Download here: http://petermacwhinnie.com/
The dev is trying to get menushade source to make improvements on this nice little app.
As you can see:
- Menu font become transparent with the menu background at this moment.
- We don't have a contrast/exposure slider yet (for improvent on the light menu background)
- The blur control is a little inaccurate