Discontinued

iNoob

155 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

my first post here :)

Hope someone can bring a little light in my question :unsure:

Over the weekend I installed succesfull iPC OSx86 Public Beta PPF5 :) Everything works fine, exept my LAN-Card.. tryed some kext now, but all have problems(no ip, no cable, and kernelpanics)

everest shows a MCP51 LAN Controller, Windows says: NVIDIA nForce-Netwerkcontroller (NVIDIA nForce-Networkcontroller), and my manual says its a Marvell 88E1116 :wacko:

my mobo is a Asus P5N-E SLI.. Searched now for 3h and I think it's not possible to get the onboard nic to work stable without cpus=1 right?

I have a RTL8139C PCI nic lying around, so I try to use the 8139C if someone give me the answer that the onboard nic don't work stable. Just wont have the truth, that the nic does not work.

thanks in advanced :)

• 3 months later...
Ha ha ha ha ha I am Doctor Frankenstein :mellow: I have made an nForce LAN driver using Forcedeth and nForceEthernetController, but I need subjec... er... testers! to make it work properly. So, please help me doing this! Also give me your opinion! Thx planetbeing and MikeInS for this!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you use this driver and your LAN is still not working, unplug you computer for 30 secs or so. Also try unpluggin' your modem for 30s-1m.

thanks very much

• 10 months later...
Ha ha ha ha ha I am Doctor Frankenstein :) I have made an nForce LAN driver using Forcedeth and nForceEthernetController, but I need subjec... er... testers! to make it work properly. So, please help me doing this! Also give me your opinion! Thx planetbeing and MikeInS for this!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you use this driver and your LAN is still not working, unplug you computer for 30 secs or so. Also try unpluggin' your modem for 30s-1m.

So what that is a {censored}?? I can not try because alwys error retry working nVidia drivers :

Bestr egards, SnakeDriver