• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

skye

skye

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
i installed kalyway 10.5.1 on my dell inspiron 1420 and updated it to 10.5.2. everything is working pretty well except the sound. when i go to sound in system preferences it says "no input device found" and "no output device found" so i followed people's advice and downloaded applehdapatcher 1.20 and draged sigmatel9200.txt onto it after its done i restart and there is no change. so i dont know what to do from here. i would really appreciate any help you could give me.

og47

og47

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
same thing going on here with an inspiron 1720, any ideas??

mtotho

mtotho

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts
  • Interests:[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a198/mtotho/Signature-Mtotho-1.png[/img]
it never says audio device found.. even when it is working. Go to system preferences then go sound and check out outputs.

skye

skye

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
nothing in output except "no output devices found" and the volume slider is greyed out.

nate256

nate256

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • Interests:running Cross Country &amp; playing Baseball<br />Computers and modding PSP's...
there is always a usb sound card if you can't her integrated to work, thats what i had to do.

skye

skye

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
i will do that if i have to, but i know other people have managed to get sigmatel 9200 working

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   Web hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy