(revive) MAXXUSS SSE2 ATI Drivers Patched N working !

cyclonefr

16 posts in this topic

Hi, everyone, as u know Maxxuss made a driver about a month ago for SSE2 relief under ATI CE/QI but they didnt work on most configs.

In fact the problem was from the package Maxxuss made : he forgot to include plist etc ... so i repacked them using my 10.4.3 drivers and here they are !

I won about 5FPS on games such as WOW which is quite good for free :(

Hi, everyone, as u know Maxxuss made a driver about a month ago for SSE2 relief under ATI CE/QI but they didnt work on most configs.

In fact the problem was from the package Maxxuss made : he forgot to include plist etc ... so i repacked them using my 10.4.3 drivers and here they are !

I won about 5FPS on games such as WOW which is quite good for free :idea:

Got em loaded but no Core Graphics or Quartz

1) delete all related kext i packaged into ur extensions dir

2) copy all kexts into ur system/library/extensions directory

3) into the system/library dir delete the extensions.mkext and .kextcache file and repair ur hard drive permission with DISK UTILTY

4) reboot

5) working with RADEON 9700 or higher

what is ur config?

3) into the system/library dir delete the extensions.mkext and .kextcache file and repair ur hard drive permission with DISK UTILTY

4) reboot

what is ur config?

only have the 7200 on the mac machine... i have a 9700xt but i hesitate to play swap the videocard game

as the 9700xt is in my AMD Athlon 64... i would love to get mac runnin on it but i have no keyboard or mouse on it with osx86 10.4.3

I have a AMD chip w/ the radeon 200m chipset. The ati driver patched allowed me to install (which it woudln't without the patch) but I cant get it to boot. Also I'm have the familiar problem of no keyboard/mouse that seems to go along w/ some of these chipsets.

The error im getting in verbose mode is: "SystemStarter[45]: Waiting for application services"

I see these instructions:

4) reboot

but i dont know where the kext's are stored, and whats step 2? Copy kexts from where? Could someone suggust how to boot this guy up and what to do to get it working better?

Thanks