Downloads not working?

simspot

6 posts in this topic

Doesn't seem that links to attachments/downloads are working. Can anyone else confirm? Here's the error I get:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

• 11 months later...

They were working before, but last night there was some downtime, and now they're all broken.

I also noticed that clicking links from one forum to another results in an error. For example, when I click a link it takes me to the home page. To get around this I need to add /forum/ to the center of the link.

Help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello, why I can not download zip files from this forum:http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=144020.

Rapidshare , megaupload and other web sites is OK, but directly from here I get this error: can not open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive ...., try downloading the file again, I have winzip 11 pro, i try with xp and seven in ie explorer.

Thanks

rom11