• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

simspot

simspot

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Doesn't seem that links to attachments/downloads are working. Can anyone else confirm? Here's the error I get:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

dannonman

dannonman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
same for me... do attachments expire?

Descalzo

Descalzo

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts
They were working before, but last night there was some downtime, and now they're all broken.

I also noticed that clicking links from one forum to another results in an error. For example, when I click a link it takes me to the home page. To get around this I need to add /forum/ to the center of the link.

Help!

SticMAC™

SticMAC™

"Nobody likes a SmartASS"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts
http://www.insanelym...p...t&p=1086624

macoff

macoff

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
I can not download anything, always clicking on a link that appears Frontpage... :)

Saludos

rom11

rom11

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello, why I can not download zip files from this forum:http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=144020.
Rapidshare , megaupload and other web sites is OK, but directly from here I get this error: can not open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive ...., try downloading the file again, I have winzip 11 pro, i try with xp and seven in ie explorer.

Thanks
rom11

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy