This made my day.

(MoC)

17 posts in this topic

• 2 months later...
Not funny here, an they are everywhere...

Also for me...

As far as I know, their drivers take very serious the respect while driving and parking...

as macgirls says, they're everywhere.

i found that funny when i was in bolivia, mind you i was 10 at the time. How old did you say you are?

I was 12 at that time. I'm 13 now and that is not that funny to me now. :)

I must admit, somewhere I have a similar photo, but what made mine funny (to me) is that the Bimbo van is parked next to a tanker full of tequila.

As an aside, doesn't Bimbo own one of the largest bread companies in the states? wonderbread or some such?

I must admit, somewhere I have a similar photo, but what made mine funny (to me) is that the Bimbo van is parked next to a tanker full of tequila.

As an aside, doesn't Bimbo own one of the largest bread companies in the states? wonderbread or some such?

I'd love to see the photo. Post plz! :D

Just a note for intenational visitors.

In the english language a bimbo can also be someone who enjoys being pleased often by intercourse with unknown strangers. The archetype of a bimbo with sex appeal is much used as a stock character in comedies with sexual humor, an example being Christina Applegate’s character, Kelly Bundy, in Married... with Children.

A beauty contest game called Miss Bimbo is an online game which players, often of young age, can purchase operations such as facelifts or breast implants in order to impress virtual boys. The game has received condemnation of parents especially in the British region.

An older comedy archetype of perhaps more direct resemblance to the bimbo is the dumb blonde—for example, the giggling, naïve characters portrayed by such sultry actresses as Marilyn Monroe or, as she appeared on Laugh-In, Goldie Hawn.

I'd love to see the photo. Post plz! :P

Would you believe I came across it?

I only found the print, so this is a really crappy rephotograph of that, but hopefully you get the picture...

tequilabimbo.jpg

Would you believe I came across it?

I only found the print, so this is a really crappy rephotograph of that, but hopefully you get the picture...

post-935-1210976484_thumb.jpg

Thanks Hagar!

:P:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I don't see how that's an "epic fail." It's the name of a company that has been around for a long time. I don't think "bimbo" has the same meaning in Spanish.

Exactly, here means nothing.

but even in spanish some words have different connotations, "concha" a kind of sweet bread in Mexico, but in Argentina means something sexually (but in a bad language).

Bimbo is a Mexican company, is growing to other countries.

They bought years ago another company "Wonder" (name is obviously english), also bought a franchise called "El Globo" (The Baloon) from the Richest man in Mexico (Carlos Slim) also one of the Richest Man in the world, some say that tehy provide the ingredients to a lot of small bakeries.

Translation from: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupo_Bimbo since Bimbo is not on Englis wikipedia (as company of course)

"Bimbo is a Mexican group of food, mainly bread and bakery. Currently has brands in Central and South America, Europe, China and the United States. To date, is one of the largest baking companies worldwide, with high sales and marketing."