Life, The Universe, And Everything (Else)

Sabr

356 posts in this topic

I hate how much snow there is outside. I've got nowhere to go. Nothing to do. I don't feel like watching another movie or reading. Or the music thing. Actually, I'm gonna get some more done. I've come so far this week. I'm at R already!

Nice!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck with the library :tomato:

I've finally discovered Xfire (really late I've got to admit..) Do any windows users here use it? (*Waits for flames*)

Yeah, can't game without it.

So I got to try out my friends new portable bubbler today, it's tight.

hmm. So my friends and i were supposed to all go to the movies tonight. it was me and 4 others. I was like hell, i'm gonna invite the girl i like. nothing will happen, but hanging out is good.

so an hour later, nobody can go except me and my friend (a guy). and the girl i like.

{censored} awkward!!

god i hope it isn't..

and that flame war was really annoying.

and can we please get over the screenshot/adding text in preview?

YOU AREN'T FUNNY.

Where do you live Socal? Southern California?

well thats not creepy at all... :D

yea i do. ie the most awesome place in the world!

and i'm happy cause another one of my friends can go, the one i met the girl through. Thought my best friend (female) doesn't like the girl i like. and she may be going.

but everything is so iffy that i have no idea who will be there. maybe it will just be me lol. girls are so annoying!

i hate when you are talking to someone who's opinion you care about and the conversation starts to go south. Usually for me its cause i can't think of anything interesting more to say.

I wish it was socially acceptable to just cut your losses and run, without saying anything.

and why does ichat keep saying "A direct instant message session refused. A direct connection could not be established"?

it is super annoying.

I've noticed a similar thing on Pidgin + MSN servers:

Never seen that message before.

it happened when she (that i was chatting with) tried to send a pic. I'm wondering if she had it in a weird format, or it was big or something. Unfortunately, i could not exactly go through the whole debugging process with her lol.

Oscars are the movie awards right?

Shoot Em Up FTW!

I really hope Superbad isn't nominated for anything. And if it is, I hope it loses, horribly. I {censored} HATE that movie with a fiery passion that consumes my soul.