Life, The Universe, And Everything (Else)

Sabr

356 posts in this topic

This is the place for all conversations that just don't quite fit the need for a whole new topic (AKA, the continuation of 9,999 Replies). Share with us your personal problems, hobbies and interests, what foods you like, things that really tick you off, or just random questions. E.g. You may be wondering what the hell loquacious means (from reading the topic subtitle). Well, for the interested folk, this is it:

Picture_1.jpg

Talkative:

Picture_2.jpg

Loquacious implies an inclination to talk incessantly or to keep up a constant flow of chatter (quite fitting). So, without further ado, let the loquaciousness continue! :)

Anyone seen cloverfield?

I just got back from a big outing with my mates - man, that was a killer film! I would recommend you go watch this if you're into the intense thriller sort of stuff. Really great movie!

Anyone seen cloverfield?

I just got back from a big outing with my mates - man, that was a killer film! I would recommend you go watch this if you're into the intense thriller sort of stuff. Really great movie!

no, but i've heard it was good. it was either that, or superbad,i couldnt watch two before i went to sleep

no, but i've heard it was good. it was either that, or superbad,i couldnt watch two before i went to sleep

Seriously - you need to go and watch it. But make sure you're at a cinema when you do. It's one of those films that really places you in the centre of the action when you hear all the buildings falling, etc... You only get that feeling in the cinema. But yeah, amazing film. :)

last movies I have seen:

Awaken:

Reccomended

Ratting: 8/10

The plot consist in the story focuses on a man who suffers "anesthetic awareness" and finds himself awake and aware, but paralyzed, during heart surgery. His young wife must wrestle with her own demons as a drama unfolds around them.

Gabriel:

Don't watch this {censored}, seriously.

Ratting: -4/10

GABRIEL tells the story of an Arc Angel who fights to bring light back to purgatory - a place where darkness rules - and save the souls of the city's inhabitants.

Seriously - you need to go and watch it. But make sure you're at a cinema when you do. It's one of those films that really places you in the centre of the action when you hear all the buildings falling, etc... You only get that feeling in the cinema. But yeah, amazing film. :)

I heard some people that go see it have to leave because they start getting motion sickness. :rolleyes: Maybe the dude with the camera should have turned the SteadyShot® on? :D

Cloverfield=Movie Of The Year......until Iron Man and Dark Knight come out. :rolleyes:

But yea, it's a {censored} amazing movie. Everyone that I've heard from said it was awesome, but some said the ending was {censored}, which it kinda was. Someone I talked to was like 'The movie was terrible, the ending sucked.' To which I smacked him.

Did anybody see the thing fall from the sky when they showed the water at Coney Island? Right before it turns to Rob and Beth on the ferris wheel.

Did anybody see the thing fall from the sky when they showed the water at Coney Island? Right before it turns to Rob and Beth on the ferris wheel.

I dun saw it boyyeee!

Here is what I didn't like about Cloverfield (which I give a 7/10):

Rob was a little {censored} and got everyone killed to save Beth, who got killed anyway.

Also,

who survives helicopter crashes :( ?

They came out of free will. And Hud almost made it. He lasted longer than all the rest. Although black girl (her name slipped me) left so she might be alive. And yea, no one would've made that. But it was {censored} awesome. Out of the dust, just BAM SON! Don't lie, you know that part was bitching.

I'm personally not a fan of the ol' Cloverfield. Nor the Planet of the Apes remake which I saw today. Tim Burton has absolutely butchered that film - at least his best pal Johnny Depp wasn't in it!

Also, LOLlerskates at the Cloverfield sequel being plugged WITHIN the first damn movie. Cha-ching!