New "true" video ipod

Ouch

49 posts in this topic

Personally, it looks fake to me. That picture posted above seems to simply be photoshopped. Then again, I've been wrong many times before, so who knows. It's just rather conveinient that that piece of cardboard is covering the dock-connector....

:)

On this image, in the tape under the bar code some people read M8719ZA, and others MB719ZA .

103357149_ebe5a6a8c71.jpg

M8719ZA is the SKU for OS X Server, so looks like a fake

And this is not an Oldsmobile, even that it looks very similar.

aesnewcopy9ob.th.jpg

;)

In that it's rectangular and has a display!? :P

I hope steve is planning to release a line of clothing at the same time with very big pockets - or an iBackpack! It has to be a tablet (if its legit at all)

i think it looks like that one was photoshopped

btw, we'll see tablet macs one day :poster_oops:

the new pictures look very legit. Light reflects at the right places, and the touchwheel looks like it's actually displayed on screen instead of those superimposed clickwheel images that you normally see in concept arts. The screen also looks right being in front of a camera.

800px-3fullipodav.jpg

just look at it, you can even see the reflection on the iPod Hi-Fi

Look at this one:

800px-2fullipodav.jpg

Something like this is very very difficult to photoshop. If it is indeed photoshopped, hats off to the person who did it.

There's no way Im going to get my hopes up that this is it. I just cant see Apple getting over the problem of finger prints and slime on the display, nor keeping the thing in my pocket without cracking that screen. I've got a clie nz90 with a screen about that big, I gotta clean that thing off constantly and I'm not even using my fingers half the time (and no, I don't have dirty or slimy fingers!).

They might not care about the BACK of the product, but if it has to do with using the product they care.