Photoshop CS3 crash.

ESMITH

10 posts in this topic

Hey mates,

i installed Adobe CreativeSuite CS3 on iATKOS and when i open photoshop,dreamweaver and flash it will crash. after that it will bring log. inside the log it says (Read Only Memory Exception" instruction="0556b70f"). did anybody gate these kind of err. if it's please tell me something.

Hey mates,

i installed Adobe CreativeSuite CS3 on iATKOS and when i open photoshop,dreamweaver and flash it will crash. after that it will bring log. inside the log it says (Read Only Memory Exception" instruction="0556b70f"). did anybody gate these kind of err. if it's please tell me something.

install the smbios which comes with iatkos 1.0 disc under custom install > drivers > system

I think that file should fix your problem. ;)

Hey mates,

You need patcher "Adobe design suite premium cs3 us (k) Leopard_fix". :thumbsup_anim:

You need patcher "Adobe design suite premium cs3 us (k) Leopard_fix". ;)

where can i find the "Adobe design suite premium cs3 us (k) Leopard_fix" patcher ?

install the smbios which comes with iatkos 1.0 disc under custom install > drivers > system

I think that file should fix your problem. ;)

does this mean i shoud reinsall iATKOS?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...