Nforce Chipsets: How to install Leo easy and fast with iAtkos v1.0i r3 - NForce Edition or Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD

 Mysticus C*

1,957 posts in this topic

Hi all, I know I should post on the Preseries7 thread, but it's closed.

I'm trying to install Leo (Leo4Allv3, Kaly 10.5.2, iDeneb 10.5.5) on an ECS GF7050VT-M with and Nforce 610i Chipset (Nvidia MCP73). CPU Intel Core Duo E5200

I got installed Leo on an Ide HD, but then I can't make it boot with any option or combination (-v -x -s -f cpus=1).

I followed the instructions for the BIOS settings.

I also tried to disconnect the DVD Rom because I have only one IDE port, but with no luck.

It gets stuck after itunesphonedriver

I'm dual booting with tboot, I'm gonna try Chameleon, but I wonder if it's any difference...

I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance,

Martin

The new thread is here......for some reason a mod(s) closed my first thread without explanation..... :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hiii...

I installed the iATKOS v7 and everything works fine except the audio is Realtek ALC888 @ nVIDIA MCP78 HDA on the MSI K9N2GM board .. I've already AppleHDA patch, I used VoodooHDA and AzaliaAudio but I can not make it work.

;)

I ask for help PLEASEEEE .. I await your response and I thank you in advance;)

codec_dump.txt

• 1 year later...

Hey everyone, thanks for the tutorial.

Specs:

mobo - eVGA nForce 650i Ultra

Video Card - eVGA GeForce 9600GT (512mb VRAM)

audio... realtek idk...

usb - onboard

lan - onboard.

Now here's my problem. I don't have any PATA dvd drives that will read my discs. And I always get the waiting for Root Device error. I want to know how I can patch the iAtkos disc to have the new nForce ATA kext/driver. I can boot into Windows 7 to do this. help?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone, thanks for the tutorial.

Specs:

mobo - eVGA nForce 650i Ultra

Video Card - eVGA GeForce 9600GT (512mb VRAM)

audio... realtek idk...

usb - onboard

lan - onboard.

Now here's my problem. I don't have any PATA dvd drives that will read my discs. And I always get the waiting for Root Device error. I want to know how I can patch the iAtkos disc to have the new nForce ATA kext/driver. I can boot into Windows 7 to do this. help?

See my blog entry here.....and use the MeDevil AppleNForceATA_TEST.kext and boot with maxmem=2048......this thread is no longer active......but see my Leopard thread for your MOBO......and my Snow Leopard and Lion topics.....