• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

mykal

mykal

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
ok i have everything working in my hackintosh accept internet (and i allready know how to take care ofthat so its not an issue)

but i have run into one very major problem

i am a guitarist who desporately wants to shed the microsoft monkey from my back so i built a hacintosh

i am using the tascam fireone firewire audio interface with the native leopard driver provided with the unit and everything works perfectly accept that i have no input audio

i am by no means a mac programmer so i have no idea where to begin in diagnosing or fixing this problem so i was hoping someone here might

any help would be greatly appreciated

consolation

consolation

I am not expendable, I'm not stupid and I'm not going.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts
you need to select it in system prefs as an input, or possibly audio-midi utility. You might need to create an aggregate device. Then select it as an interface in Logic

smorf

smorf

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
nice avatar, consolation ;-)

could you please be so kind and give us a little more details how to do the steps you mentioned? maybe this also solves my problem...

consolation

consolation

I am not expendable, I'm not stupid and I'm not going.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

nice avatar, consolation ;-)

Back at you buddy..... :P (It's funny for me 'cause I often work in labs, so it's a bit of a subversion on my part...)

Have a look here, I included a link to an Apple KB article at the bottom. Hope it's what you are after.

smorf

smorf

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
thanks a lot!!! ill give it a try as soon as im at home.

mykal

mykal

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
im not at my computer right now so i cant try what you suggested just yet

but i do re call that in the audio utility under system prefs when i went to the audio input section it said that no inputs were present so i couldnt select any

i think i just need a better explenation

i will check out that link you posted maybe it will better help

thanks for the speedy reply by the way it is very apreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy