NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300

gregorykay

13 posts in this topic

Hi I have the NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300 and im wondering what drivers i need to install. Will macvidia work for me or Titan, which one should i choose?

Also when i try to play a dvd i get the error the exact error is: A valid video device could not be found for playback. [-70017] does this have to do with my video card?

when i open front row the screen goes black and only goes back to normal when i press esc and the program never works, does this too have to do with the graphics card?

If i install drivers will it fix these problems? Can someone point me at the drivers that should work for me and how to install them.

Thanx

Greg

I tried installing the nvinject but every time i turn on my computer i now get the error that the nvinjectgo.kext was not installed correctly. Im not sure if its that i didnt install it right or if its not detecting my card. Any ideas?

In the mean time can i just delete nvinject.go.kext from system/library/extensions/ or will tht cause problems

ok i got it to work using nanit but after a few seconds in front row the screen goes completely white and i have to power off ( holding down on the laptop power button). I have the same all white screen for a second when i just turn on after the apple screen before i see the desktop. Any way to fix this?

anyone who has this issue i fixed it by disabling the screen saver. Now how would i get dual display to work? When i plug in a monitor through VGA nothing happens, i need to boot with the monitor plugged in to see it displayed on the external monitor and then it does not display on my built in screen. S-video input doesnt work at all! how can i fix this and set it up properly?

anyone who has this issue i fixed it by disabling the screen saver. Now how would i get dual display to work? When i plug in a monitor through VGA nothing happens, i need to boot with the monitor plugged in to see it displayed on the external monitor and then it does not display on my built in screen. S-video input doesnt work at all! how can i fix this and set it up properly?

titan doesn't work with dual display, you neen natit or nviject recent versions.

I have nvinject installed (I have Go 7400) and its working fine. With the dual display, go to the nvinject forum (google nvinject for the site) and look up the nvcap values and there is also a tutorial explaining how to change it. I have dual display working fine. Just follow the instructions though, because I also had some problems when i didn't :)

hey,

thanx so much my laptop screen is working using nvinject! i have an issue though, my card is a a geforce go 7300 and i installed the .kext gotoh posted specifically for this card on his website at http://nvinject.free.fr/forums/viewtopic.p...sc&start=90 the problem is when i plug my tv in svideo and press detect monitor it shows a blue screen and every 3 seconds shows a quick flash of what should be displayed on it. my regular laptop screen turns black when this happens. I ahve tried all the resoloutions but this always happens. Is there any way to fix this?

I have nvinject installed (I have Go 7400) and its working fine. With the dual display, go to the nvinject forum (google nvinject for the site) and look up the nvcap values and there is also a tutorial explaining how to change it. I have dual display working fine. Just follow the instructions though, because I also had some problems when i didn't :(

hey,

thanx so much my laptop screen is working using nvinject! i have an issue though, my card is a a geforce go 7300 and i installed the .kext gotoh posted specifically for this card on his website at http://nvinject.free.fr/forums/viewtopic.p...sc&start=90 the problem is when i plug my tv in svideo and press detect monitor it shows a blue screen and every 3 seconds shows a quick flash of what should be displayed on it. my regular laptop screen turns black when this happens. I ahve tried all the resoloutions but this always happens. Is there any way to fix this?

What laptops do you guys have. NVinject doesn't seem to be working on my Vaio.

Been trying for months now but all I seem to get with NVinject is a white screen with strips going down it.

What laptops do you guys have. NVinject doesn't seem to be working on my Vaio.

Been trying for months now but all I seem to get with NVinject is a white screen with strips going down it.

I got an acer aspire 5630...all i need to get now is dual display through s-video working my internal monitor works perfectly