PNY nvidia 7300GT... Dual screen FULLY FUNCTIONAL

wagnerite

13 posts in this topic

http://www.compuvest.us/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=243217

Is that the same one you have? I'm in the market for a grapics card and this sounds pretty good if it can do dual screen QE.

Yes, I have it too. I'm currently running dual 1680x1050 monitors with QE/CI. I had to use NVInject drivers in order to get sleep to work with dual monitors.

That price is way less than what I paid for it :)

• 3 weeks later...

I bought that video card from compuvest. Took 7 days to get here (ordered last monday). Took out the ATI card and put the Nvidia card in and some edits on kexts and everything is working great. QE/CI and dual screen. Thanks for the recommandation.

It came with a mouse pad for some odd reason. I guess compuvest is handing those out like hotcakes to advertise their store.

• 4 weeks later...
I guess i'll post it here, just in case someone else do a search for this video card.

PNY Geforce 7300gt with 256mb of ram with nvjet driver..... will work with dual screen. both span and mirror.

I have the same card and it works great. Which version of nvjet driver did you use?

ls

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 7300gt 512mb, I'm not sure of the manufacturer. I'm pretty sure it's a PNY. I installed Kalyway 10.5.2 which has nvinject integrated into the install options.

the install went great my only problem is dual displays. In the system info recognizes the card just not the 2nd display. The vga slot is recognized the DVI with VGA adapter is not. I tried 2 different adapters.

PCI-e 16x

VRAM: 512MB

Vendor: Nvidia 0x10de

DevID: 0x01df

revid: 0x00a1

romver: nvinject 2.0

ci/qe: yes

Am I missing something?

Thanks, JOe K.